For Nathan Marsh, 26, it didn’t end well.
It must have been his fiancée, Bethan Lewis Watling, 24, who asked him to help clean their home in Wales, UK.
must be empty
According to her, Nathan was never a fan of housework.
She told the news site that she has now convinced him to vacuum “for the first time.” national world.
National World is part of JPI media, one of the UK’s leading regional media organisations. Other titles under JPI are The Scotsman, Yorkshire Post, Falkirk Herald, and Belfast’s The News Letter.
I heard the explosions
It is said that Nathan “reluctantly” began cleaning the second floor of the house.
But soon after, Bethan heard a “huge bang.”
– I thought he fell from the ceiling, she told the newspaper.
When she went to investigate, she found her fiancé at the bottom of the stairs.
He must have been tied up in the cord of the vacuum cleaner, and he couldn’t walk. Bethan says he also complained of severe pain.
It turns out that Nathan got stuck in the wire while handling the vacuum cleaner.
– At first I didn’t believe in him. I thought he was trying to get away with more housework. She even warned him to be careful around the wire, in case he fell, she told National World.
1.6 million . group
Bethan shared a video of the incident tik tokWhich has been viewed 1.6 million times. Here she says that both the ambulance and the firefighters moved in to help him.
– I didn’t think the video would go off like that, she said.
She told National World that Nathan was taken to Royal Glamorgan Hospital in Wales for an x-ray. There they are said to have discovered that he broke two bones in the fall – the shinbone and the shin bone.
– He’s fine, he was asked to keep the bed. He now lives as a king, has a toilet seat in the living room, and gets food and drink on demand, she says in Follow the video.
With your legs raised
Here she brags about the ambulance workers who came to the place.
One of the health workers was great. I did everything to ease his pain until they got to the hospital.
But getting him to the hospital wasn’t an easy task either. The house in which the couple lives has a very narrow entrance with corners that make it impossible to lift the stretcher in the normal way.
– He could not have been taken out of the house without causing further damage. The ambulance worker decided to call the fire department for help.
They must have discussed taking the glass out of the window and getting it out that way.
– But fortunately they took him out with their legs in the air. They were amazing. She says he arrived at the emergency room after a long day.
Get simple tasks
There they were told that he broke two bones in his foot.
The accident is said to have taken place in August, and Nathan spent four whole weeks in bed. Bethan told National World that it took another two weeks before he had to remove the cast.
Now, however, he will be on his feet again, and Petain has made him engage in chores again. But this time she only tasks him with simple tasks, such as removing dust.
– When you look back, it’s funny, she says.
“Coffee trailblazer. Certified pop culture lover. Infuriatingly humble gamer.”