Gianluigi Donnarumma (22) asked Milan fans if the weather would be nice ahead of the San Siro international match against Spain – but fans point out there was no mercy.
A sign hung by Milan-Ultras says Gianluigi Donnarumma is “not welcome at Milan again”.
The goalkeeper left the parent club as a Bosman player last summer and moved to Paris Saint-Germain.
He said no to signing a new contract with AC Milan, but he wrote according to football-italia.net Under an agreement with Paris Saint-Germain, on roughly the same terms as he said no at home in Italy. It made the crowd angry.
Some Milan fans may feel deceived. Some lived in the hope that he would remain there as a leader and bearer of continuity. At the same time, there was hype and resentment about how well Donnarumma really did come in 2017. Those who yelled the loudest at the time may be getting louder on Wednesday night at San Siro, says Evin Brastad, an expert on Italian football and podcast half-time. “Bootball”.
Messi with his dream goal to win Paris Saint-Germain
The fact that Donnarumma became the second choice in the French capital surprised many Milan supporters. who are quick to point it out. The goalkeeper himself is quick to stress that he is thriving at PSG.
Donnarumma being on the bench is unexpected. It seems all wrong with him on the bench. In recent years, he has established himself as one of the best goalkeepers in the world, and for his part we can hope that it comes to a switch to a new country and team, says Evin Brastad.
The young goalkeeper giant Donnarumma is amazed: – He is completely sick!
Italy meets Spain in the Nations League semi-finals. After Italy failed to qualify for the World Cup Finals in 2018, they achieved success under Roberto Mancini – which crowned the European Championship gold in the summer of 2021. Gianluigi Donnarumma became the great final champion with a penalty shootout against England.
VG Tips: Italy – Spain
* Fighters tonight They meet in this semi-final only – and the winner plays Belgium or France in the Nations League final on Sunday.
* Italy and Spain He met in the semi-finals of the European Championships at Wembley exactly three months ago. Then it finished 1-1 after extra innings. Penalty kicks took care of the Italians and won 4-2. Spain played to the fullest in that match, But they lacked hitting power in front of goal. In the extra rounds, the Italians were more tired and more interested in the match to go into the extra innings.
* This settlement Related to the Nations League, but we mention that Italy leads their group in World Cup qualifiers with a 4-2-0 and 12-1 in goals. In the fall games, the flow from this summer has stopped a bit. But by all means: they are on an impressive run of 37 games in a row without losing (30-7-0).
* Spain leads World Cup qualifiers by 4-1-1 and 13-5 by goal difference. This fall, they lost 1-2 away to Sweden, defeating Georgia in a recipe (4-0) and Kosovo (2-0). As many as seven infected men were discharged in Milan.
* We suppose the desire for revenge is great in Spain after losing the penalty shootout this summer, but it will be difficult to smash Italy. Our suggestion is that Italy beats 2.30 on one odds. The deadline for the game is at 20.44 and TV2 match shows.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”