Hygiene is often a daily activity in most people’s lives, with showering, bathing, skin care and possibly makeup being part of the daily routine. However, not everyone in Hollywood agrees with this, which surprisingly led to a heated debate among celebrities.
In a study published New York times However, it turns out that Americans over 25 have spent less time getting clean during the pandemic.
Recently, several famous faces have come forward to confirm this, including the movie star Jake Gyllenhaal (40) It can reveal that shower removals don’t have to happen on a daily basis. He said this in an interview with Vanity Fair.
– Sometimes I find swimming becomes less important, says the “Brokeback Mountain” star for the site, before adding:
– But I also believe that there is a whole world without a shower that can be very beneficial for the skin, and that we cleanse ourselves naturally.
You can also not spend unnecessary time on hygiene Matthew McConaughey (51) Log in, when he already long ago chose to go for natural body odor. Several international media reports, including Entertainment tonight.
Do not use deodorant
McConaughey has been open about choosing to leave out the deodorant, and when asked about his scent in an interview with People in 2005, he replied:
– a leg. I haven’t used deodorant in 20 years.
The “Interstellar” star’s hygiene routine became a topic again when fellow actress Yvette Nicole Brown, 50, recently visited the radio show. Jess Cagle’s SiriusXM Show.
– I remember the time Matthew McConaughey said he doesn’t use deodorant and he doesn’t smell bad. So my first thought was “I’m going to get as close to him as possible to see if he’s right”, the actor can tell about his colleague at the time.
The 50-year-old made it possible for the Oscar winner to sniff out her main stint while filming their 2008 movie “Tropic Thunder”. In the radio interview, she can also reveal how she smelled when she got close to the movie star.
– He doesn’t have an unpleasant smell. It smells like granola and the good life. It has a sweet, sweet scent that is only to him, and is not moldy or strange.
– I’m the opposite
However, the opposite pole in the debate, actress Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (49), can say that he showers several times a day.
In a post where a fan answers about bathing procedures, the “Baywatch” star answers:
Nope, I’m the opposite of a celebrity who “don’t wash themselves”.
Showers (cold) when I roll out of bed to get my day rolling.
Shower (warm) after exercise before work.
Shower (hot) after I get home from work.
Face wash, body wash, exfoliate as I sing (without a switch) in the shower 🧼 🎶 https://t.co/iE6ZPhrthL
– Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) August 7, 2021
“No, I’m unlike celebrities who ‘don’t shower.’ I shower cold when I get out of bed to speed up the day. I shower hot after my workout before I go to work. I shower hotter after I get home from work. Face wash, body soap, exfoliation. And I sing false in the bathroom.”
Along with the flurry of opinions about how to best implement their daily hygiene routine, star couple Mila Kunis, 38, and Ashton Kutcher, 43, can add that they also choose to avoid shower water.
Last month, the duo were shocked when they revealed it Saves a lot of money on something as basic as soap.
On the podcast “The Chair Expert,” Kunis said, among other things, that she doesn’t wash her entire body with soap every day, just the most important parts of the body.
– I only wash my armpits and crotch daily. Her husband Kutcher added nothing else.
Kunis explained that her relaxed attitude toward soapy showers stems from her upbringing, as she “didn’t have hot water,” meaning she rarely showered.
The same procedures also apply to their two children.
– If we see that the children are dirty, we clean them. If not, Kutcher said, there is no point.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”