The first theft was reported at Frogner in Romerike at 03.30. The second theft was reported in Jeshim at 05.30.
Both cars belong to the Tesla Model S category.
– Car owners have complained that their car was not found on the driveway, Andreas Paulson, chief of staff at the Eastern Police District, told TV2.
The thieves took the cars with them without using the keys.
– They have been stolen in some clever way, says Paulsen.
The owner of the car stolen at Frakner checked to see if the car could be tracked, but the task manager says that function has been disabled.
They warn other owners who have similar cars.
– There may be professional thieves in the district, police said on Twitter.
According to Paulson, it looks like the thieves saw cars parked outside in private yards.
– We see thefts in context. It’s not far between the two addresses, and both car owners are sitting on the keys, Paulson says.
Police are now investigating the case and will try to find out if the cars can be recalled.
– We cross fingers that they don’t get too many phones from car thieves when they go to work, says the task manager.