This article is more than a month old and may contain expired advice from the authorities regarding coronary heart disease.
– Everyone in Oslo knows the cost of intervention. If you do more than the ratio, it will have a huge impact. But city councilor Raymond Johansson says during today’s city council meeting that we need to act.
City Council now introduces several measures:
- Mass testing of children and youth continues, and may be expanded.
- Carry out coronary vaccination in schools and workplaces
- A third dose is given to everyone in the health system. Those who have not been vaccinated should work with the mask and be tested twice a week.
- Recommendation to wear the mask on public transport, shops and taxis.
- Doors to public transportation will open automatically.
– We now encourage everyone to use masks in taxis, shopping centers and on public transport, says Johansson.
Corona certification is not currently used, but it may be relevant.
– But it is important to be aware of the following: Corona Passport We can not introduce the Corona Passport at the same time without introducing invasive measures that can exempt us. The law is like that. Then we have to consider the ethical aspects as well, he says.
The pack needs to be ordered
Aina Steinerson, of Frp, believes the recommendation to use a bandage is not enough.
– We are concerned about the use of parcels and want a restraining order on public transport, taxis and shops, says Steinerson at a city council meeting.
Anne Habeth Rick, the Conservative Party’s committee leader, believes there must be an order.
– He says he is pleased to be very clear in encouraging the people of Oslo to follow the National Infectious Disease Control Councils and encourages everyone to wear bandages again, even though I think the time has come for a ban.
Haabeth Rygg wants to see new measures introduced earlier.
– The city council has been quiet as the infection has been on the rise every week for the past five weeks. In parts of our city, the infection is very high, for example, in Tromsø, many measures have now been taken.
– Now is the time for the city council to take action, and I’m glad about that, he says.
She also wonders why Oslo did not use the Corona certificate.
Corona infection is on the rise in Oslo
2921 people were affected last week. This is the second highest number in a week. There are a maximum of 3191 cases.
There is a huge increase in the number of infections in the 20-29 age group. Followed by 10-19 year olds.
Most people become infected at home, but most have an unknown location of infection.
At the same time, more and more people are now being tested, and 85 percent of the people living in Oslo have been fully vaccinated.
Mandatory for masks in Trondheim
Today, the municipality of Trondheim decided to introduce Order the mask again.
It is mandatory to wear a handkerchief in shops and malls where others cannot catch at least a meter. In medical centers and emergency rooms.
Dansberg Municipality today offers a recommendation for the use of bandages. This applies to public transport, shops and other public places.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”