The mayor of Oslo on Wednesday night tested positive in favor of a quick test after receiving cold symptoms.
Raymond Johansson writes this FacebookIts page.
– Wednesday night I had symptoms of the common cold and was positive on a quick test. He writes that the PCR test was also positive.
Also, he writes that Thursday is municipal Warned reporters Those who attended the press conference on Tuesday, December 7, should test themselves.
– One of my staff has an infection, but beyond that, everyone else has taken negative tests. They have been isolated since Tuesday night. Others I met were also notified, Johansson writes.
– I’m in good condition. Samples are for sorting, so I do not know if this is Omigrana, but I’m lonely until I get the answer.
Viji has been in contact with Johansson and says he has no other comments beyond what he wrote in the post.
On Tuesday Press conference, Only after that The government tightened national measures, After several outbreaks of the disease in the capital recently, the mayor appealed to the Oslo people to get vaccinated.
– We were looking forward to a normal Christmas. That would not be the case, Johansson urged people not to lose heart.
– We are going through this as we have done many times before.
Watch the interview with the mayor after the press conference here:
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”