Finding love can be a lifelong project.
In the premiere of the episode of 2s 5 per week We meet 23-year-old Emilio from Stavanger. He is looking for the big love after three years as a bachelor. Often desire is a partner who has bones in his nose, loves to play sports and have fun.
On a dating show, a model and a waiter are visited by five suitors who hope to get to know them better. Over the course of the week, Emilio sends home one by one, until 22-year-old Norsund Heidron’s woman is left behind.
– You have to tick all my boxes, when it comes to what I’m looking for in a partner, say 5 a week voter for suitor.
Watch Emilio and Heidrun’s moments in the video at the top of the box.
– I wish her the best
When TV 2 runs the thread to hear how things are with Emilio and Heidrun today, they can both announce that they’ve gone their separate ways.
We talk every day on Snapchat, but we still don’t have that flight. I wish her the best, Emilio tells TV 2.
– Things are going well between us. We have some connections, Heidrun says, but only as friends.
Always looking for love
Emilio explains that they wanted different things and that the distance between Norsund and Stavanger had become too great. Romantic feelings did not exist either.
The same was true of Heidrun.
– For my part, there were no romantic feelings and I felt that they were more friendly.
Furthermore, a 5 week voter said that he had not met anyone else after participating in the programme.
– But I’m always open to love.
Christian and Emma are ready for the new dating show on TV 2
Both Emilio and Hydron had a good experience after 5 weeks.
– I think it was incredibly good. I am very proud of myself and others. Emilio says, I’m glad that I portrayed myself.
– He was very nice, very nice people and a fun form of dating. Heidrun says I am very grateful for the opportunity.
Watch 5 per week on Mondays at 20.00 and Tuesdays at 22.40 on TV 2 and TV 2 play.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”