The Justice Department says entry quarantine rules won’t last longer than they should.
At the end of the month, most coronary restrictions will be lifted in Sweden, but government epidemiologist Anders Tegnell believes that Swedes should expect entry restrictions for several years to come.
– It can stay for several years
– I think we will see vaccination evidence when traveling for a long time. Tegnell stated that this condition may remain for several years today’s news last week.
Evaluation based on injury status
In the Ministry of Justice and Emergency Preparedness, Senior Communications Adviser Andreas Skjold-Lorange answers whether this is the case in Norway as well:
Quarantine rules for entry are assessed on an ongoing basis, but they should not last longer than they should. At a time when it is no longer necessary and proportional to maintain quarantine for travelers entering Norway, this will be lifted. Until that time, it will remain a case where entry quarantine is assessed based on the infection status in the country you’re arriving from, Skjøld-Lorange tells Nettavisen.
Assistant Director of Health Espen Rostrop Nakstad noted in an interview with Nettavisen last Friday that the vaccination rate is now increasing in more and more countries and the travel business is increasing again:
– The scheme with a Corona certificate means you can travel between countries now if you are vaccinated, and if you are fully vaccinated, you can travel without quarantine, mostly to most places. There is no reason to believe that it will be completely different, but it may be that the country you are traveling to is in a very special situation or an unresolved situation and that local rules and advice apply. Therefore, it is wise to familiarize yourself with this before you travel, says Nakstad.
- Are you planning to go on vacation in Europe? Check if you have a valid Corona certificate in Helsenorge.
- Know the rules of the country you will be traveling to.
- To avoid standing in line, find the certificate before you reach the checkpoint.
- The control unit scans the QR code on the control side of the corona certificate. Use the EU/EEA control page.
“Explorer. Unapologetic entrepreneur. Alcohol fanatic. Certified writer. Wannabe tv evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Student. Web scholar. Travel buff.”