Influencer and co-host of “Kompani Lauritzen”, Agnete Husebye (27), impressed with the grit that brought her to the finals of the reality show – and with that she also got the orange hat.
She’s scaled mountain walls, survived alone in nature, thrown herself into crazy missions and defied her worst fears – all of which she ends up as one of the last members of the Colonel’s company.
Now she tells us about what happened when she panicked during a rehearsal. It was a horror that even surprised her.
“Oh my God, what are we in now?”
When Husebye was supposed to swim through the freezing water, dive and get back up again in small crates along the way, she stopped. In the episode, she said she was really scared, and she broke down in tears.
– What you may not realize when you see it on TV is that we were actually there for over three weeks. We are exhausted and never get peace. There is something new all the time, and there are new exercises, she explains to Good Morning Norway and continues:
– At one time I was very scared and did not know where it came from. Then I became even more afraid, because I couldn’t put down the fear.
The 27-year-old says they have just received a proper safety note.
– Just in this rehearsal, it was cold in the room and the whole thing was very serious in the background. One of the sergeants said it was very important that we exhale through this and that, otherwise our lungs could explode. We got this security brief and everyone was like, “Oh my God, what are we in now?”
History reveals: – He thinks I’m a psychopath!
— I felt as though there was little chance of something going wrong, she says.
Then, she thought about what she had learned about herself when she panicked.
– I learned that I can go where I want too. I learned to know myself a little better. When you’re so tired, I can’t think straight and I’ve been kicked out. In retrospect it was interesting, but then and there it was just awful, she says.
– Chet is proud
On Saturday, everything will be decided and we will find out who will emerge victorious. Thus Agnete Husebye is one of the remaining four, along with Diederik-Sole-Tangen (35), Grund Meyerer (27) and Titi Lidbom (37).
– I really feel like I’ve already won. But I’m anxious to crush those guys, when you’re the only girl left, smiling.
She says her family is very proud of her and that there is one person in particular who is a little proud of her. Her brother is in the armed forces and has allowed himself to be deeply influenced by his little sister.
– I didn’t want to tell him anything about how things turned out. When he watched the first episode, it wasn’t like he had much faith that I would get the hat.
Now she says things have changed, and that they watched the previous episode together.
– He was very proud, so it’s very cool. It’s really fun being able to make him proud!
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”
Two more reasons to go to Romeo Lavia this summer
Bothem about his friend Haaland: – He’s completely crazy in his head. That’s why it’s good
Tennis: This is why Casper Ruud played so well before the French Open final: – I wasn’t nervous at all