The big day for King Charles (76) is fast approaching, when he will be formally crowned King of Great Britain on May 6.
It’s no secret that the relationship between Charles and his son, Prince Harry (38 years old), has soured in recent years, and therefore there have long been rumors about whether the prince will attend his father’s coronation.
– Reasons for the spread of rumors
Last week it became known that Harry will make the trip to London. However, it happens without his wife.
Duchess Meghan, 41, will stay at her home in California, with her children Archie (3) and Lilibet (1). Presumably, the reason is that Coronation Day gets in the way of Archie’s fourth birthday.
Royal expert and author Tessa Dunlop believes Meghan’s absence could spell trouble for the prince.
– I think it would be a nightmare for him, Dunlop adds us weekly.
The royal expert says she noticed Harry wasn’t the last time he was with the family. It was on the occasion of Queen Elizabeth’s funeral in September.
That’s how much it cost
– I followed his body language as he left the church on the last day of the funeral. He was a man uncomfortable in his own body. And this time it will come without Megan.
Moreover, Dunlop says she thinks Harry would feel kind of weird during the coronation, especially without the Duchess by his side.
– It is evident that he is leaning heavily on her (…) When he now comes alone, he will be very exposed. At best, he will be placed away from the royal family, so he will feel degraded, as you claim.
does not follow the queen
The fact that Harry is coming without Meghan has caused many people to react strongly. The Duchess’ ex-girlfriend Lizzie Condie thinks, among other things, that the excuse about Archie’s birthday is too thin, and Meghan apparently avoids the coronation for fear of negative backlash.
– I think Meghan will not attend the coronation because she knows she will be booed. Condé said she put her own feelings and concerns ahead of her children, describing the duke and duchess as “totally selfish”.
There were also rumors that it was Princess Kate (40) who refused Meghan’s presence.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”
‘Wednesday’ star Percy Haynes White: – False rumours
Bjorn Ulvaeus defends Agnetha Fältskog after ‘Take a Chance’: – Very uncomfortable
Stacy Solomon was welcomed for a candid photoshoot