Since Monday, more than 500 days have passed since the Supreme Court ruled that the wind turbines at Fossenhalvaya in Trøndelag are illegal, and activists have blocked the entrance to more ministries without letting up.
– Today we also blocked the Ministry of Culture and Equality. This means that a double-digit number of ministries have now been shut down. “We have officially closed the Norwegian state,” says activists’ spokeswoman Ella Marie Hedda Isaksen.
She says big things will happen on Thursday.
– Today, I believe and believe that something great will happen. It hasn’t been completely removed yet, and there’s some debate going on, but I think it’s worth getting on board.
Rune Hekkelstrand, operations manager at the Oslo Police District, tells Dagbladet that the police are among several ministries blocked by activists.
– We are in a calm and patient dialogue with the protesters and will continue like yesterday.
A reporter from the Ministry of Culture’s Dagbladet said the campaigners started chaining each other before 09:00. Police are at the scene.
Remove the activists
The Departments Security and Service System (DSS) in a press release has asked the police for help in removing activists blocking the entrances of the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Climate and Environment, Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Commerce. Ministry of Fisheries and Culture and Equality.
– The DSS has asked the police to remove demonstrators who are obstructing ministries from carrying out their duties. This is important to protect functions of social importance.
The OED took
In a press release, Natur og Ungdom reported that climbers from Greenpeace climbed past the Ministry of Oil and Energy on Thursday morning and fixed a large banner with the message Land Back. Stop Human Rights Abuse in Submi.
– We stand with the Sami, as do the tribes in the other Nordic countries, Canada, Brazil and other countries we work with. Aboriginal rights are not optional, says Greenpeace leader Frod Flemme.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”
The last dentist was in 1992
Idle construction machinery a climate disaster – Artificial intelligence solution – NRK Oslo og Viken – Local news, TV and radio
– Very imprudent – E24