Adele is back after six years of silence. Now she’s also loosening the veil on divorce and weight loss — and her new boyfriend.
When Adele steps back into the spotlight, she’s nothing short of the cover of two different issues of Vogue. The 33-year-old singer graces both the British and American editions of the magazine, which is historic in itself: never before has the same artist appeared on two Vogue covers at the same time.
Received last week from the thirties crypto around the world Fans to speculate On whether the British singer has a new album in preparation.
and I did. On October 15, Adele released her first single “Easy On Me”.
Adele is now 33 years old, but she was 30 years old when she divorced her ex-husband Simon Konecki. So many fans are speculating that “30” is the name of the next album.
– No one to blame
– I felt my feelings and realized that I was not happy. Neither of us did anything wrong. None of us hurt each other or anything like that. I just want my son to see me loved, and to be loved. She says it is very important to me.
Although Adele filed for divorce in 2019, the couple must have ended it some time earlier.
Everyone had to see their demons in their white clothes during the epidemic, because they suddenly had a lot of free time and had nothing to distract them. I had to do it the year before.
According to the singer, the divorce should have gone “as it could have gone.” The ex-husband still lives across the street, in a house that Adele bought him for. They still share the right to care for their son, and often spend time together. But the trip there was turbulent.
– Although it made Angelou very sad, I hope I can forgive myself if I find the happiness I seek, and see me in that happiness.
Reveals a new girlfriend
However, it may seem that the British singer is on the quest for happiness. Recently, the 33-year-old made his public debut with his new stalwart, sports agent Richard Paul. The two must be friends before they eventually create a relationship, she tells Vogue.
– He was always there, I just didn’t see him. I don’t get nervous or anxious when I’m with him, quite the contrary. I just love being around him.
open to danger
The relationship reportedly got more serious before Adele’s father, Mark Evans, passed away earlier this year. In an interview with Vogue, she also loosened the veil about her strained relationship with her father.
– I had to face several problems that I had avoided.
Mark Evans and Adele’s mother separated soon after her birth, and the mother was mostly raising her daughter alone. Adele recounts how her therapist asked her to go back to her seven-year-old self, to find out how she was raised.
When you weren’t sure as a kid that someone would really love you, they actually do, and they don’t prioritize you in any way, then you get used to it.
Alcohol is the main reason Evans was absent while he was growing up, according to the British singer.
– I’ve always been fascinated by alcohol, because that’s what kept my father away. I’ve always wanted to know what’s so great about that.
– I did it myself
The 33-year-old has received a lot of media attention for his weight loss. Adele confirms that she spent a lot of time in the gym.
– It wasn’t about losing weight. I realized that when I was physically active, I felt better. I thought that if I could make my body physically strong, perhaps I could also become mentally and psychologically strong.
– I can understand that the change comes as a shock, but I am still the same person, she says.
to the British Vogue magazine However, she has stated that losing her weight is “no one else’s business”.
– People are shocked that I didn’t share my “journey”. They are used to people documenting everything on Instagram. I couldn’t have cared less — I did it for myself and no one else, she says.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”