TØNSBERG (Dagbladet) On Sunday it was 23-year-old Amali Lund’s turn to leave “The Farm”, after she lost in a reluctant duel against Heidi Bearsdatter Greer Hacker, 55, perhaps better known as “Mama J”.
Thus, Lund finally returned to Tonsberg with his great love, Matthias Nazif (22).
met at the bar
The “farm” participant and his girlfriend first met on a cold winter evening in 2019, in December. At that time, Amalie was working in a bar in her hometown, and soon she rested her eyes on a handsome and tall young man who entered the room.
– He excelled a lot, Lund tells Dagbladet, before she tells her that she tried as best she could to contact the “unknown” man.
– The music was so loud that he didn’t hear what I said. I yelled “Come, come” four times. He was almost a little upset, because he didn’t understand what I wanted. He shouldn’t have anything in the bar. Finally he came, and I said ‘I was sick and handsome’. I went straight to the point, but then he walked away from me.
– I just had to think about what to say. So I went back to my friends.
– Really depressed
But he suddenly came back.
– He said he wanted a beer and my number! It was a little outdated, but I think it was very relaxing – much better than meeting someone on social media. We hadn’t seen each other before, but later found out that we had many mutual friends.
According to the couple, it took about a month before they met again. Among other things, they ended up celebrating New Year’s Eve together. But: the relationship has gone several times almost as a doll.
– When I got to know Amalie, I only thought of One Night Stand, really. I loved the sadness after the last breakup, and didn’t really want to get into anything new right away. I was really depressed and had to always be with people. So I gradually started hanging out with her, and she became a good friend. Things went fast, and suddenly we went on cabin trips together and such.
– It was something completely different from the other boys I know, so I was totally intrigued. I wanted to get to know him better.
Take a break in the relationship
– What made you so intrigued?
– Because he cared too much, I think. Because he is so handsome and cute. It was mostly about his personality and that he was very caring. We had a lot of fun together, and I never drank from it. At the same time I was so scared that he would leave me, I was so nervous.
But last summer, the relationship took a sudden and brutal turn.
– I simply had no feelings, I viewed her as a good friend. Finally, with summer approaching, she’s starting to show a great deal of emotion. Then I said I don’t care to continue if you’re going to be like this.
– I decided to go, but it did not work. I started laughing on the stairs. The time after that was very tiring, with a lot of going back and forth. That’s when we decided to take a break to see if it was really worth it.
Suddenly he fell in love
A few months later, 23-year-old participant “Varmin” decided it could only be carried or broken. So she sent him a letter making it clear that she didn’t want to wait any longer.
Feelings are endless. I realized a lot and didn’t want to waste my time anymore.
Soon, they met again, and two weeks later Mathias Nazvi gained more control over his thoughts and asked Amalie if they would become friends.
I don’t know exactly why it happened this way, I just felt like I missed her. I’m starting to feel more and more drawn to her without it being about “feelings” in that sense. It was fun being with her, says the 22-year-old, who started falling in love with her boyfriend before she went to “the farm” this summer.
– When I went to “the farm” I felt love for the first time, he says.
– I said that I should think about myself, that it could help the relationship anyway when I traveled on the television recording. And to be completely honest, I think “The Farm” saved our relationship. We both have time to think. After that we had a much better time. We gained more confidence in each other, and felt the longing. Amalie communicates, we understand each other better.
– I thought a lot
However, she doesn’t hide that she worries a lot within Farmin about what it will be like when she gets home again.
– I felt empty, because I did not know which way Matthias would go when I returned. I thought a lot about whether his feelings should suddenly disappear or whether he should be unfaithful. You never know. You admit I was really nervous.
Fortunately, things went well. The couple is doing better than ever. So good that they are now considering taking another step forward.
– We’re thinking of moving in together soon. Then we’ll see how to deal with the bubble as well, the two tell Dagbladet with a smile.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”