A 70-year-old local man was killed in a car crash in Seljord on Wednesday night. In Trøndelag, a 60-year-old man lost his life a few hours later.
Relatives of the two victims have also been informed.
Just before 20.30, police in Trøndelag reported a “very serious” traffic accident on E39. Both cars and motorcycle were involved in the crash. The accident was reported to the police at 20.19.
A 60-year-old man has been confirmed dead after an accident in Trondhelac on Wednesday night.
– It was an accident with a motorcycle and two cars. A 60-year-old motorcyclist has died. The occupants of the car were unharmed. Operations manager Trond Wolden tells Vijay the reason is not clear.
Police are currently investigating the witnesses.
– There were many witnesses to the crash, says Walton.
Others involved were not physically injured, police said.
– The accident team of the Police and Norwegian Public Roads Administration is investigating the incident at the scene and the police write that the road will be closed for a long time.
The crisis team in Orkanger takes care of the witnesses and others involved in the accident. Relatives are being cared for by the crisis groups where they live, police say.
All those involved in the crash were between 50 and 60 years old.
Recently, there have been many major and minor traffic accidents on Norwegian roads. May 16 lost Four people are still alive after an accident at the Stegen tunnel in the Northland. Destroyed Saturday, May 21st A person after a frontal collision in Trondelock.
Seljord: One fee
In Seljord, his 70-year-old local man died in a traffic accident Wednesday night. A 70-year-old man from Oslo has been charged in the case.
Three more were reported injured. One of them, a respectable 60-year-old man, has been admitted to hospital.
All three survivors sustained minor injuries, police said.
Three cars were involved in a car crash in Seljord near Prodlas on the Southeastern Police District Twitter on Monday afternoon.
The accident happened on E-134. Air ambulances were called and emergency services were evacuated.
A detour has been identified on E134 past the crash site.
The accident analysis team called
– The accident was reported to the police at 18.04, Operations Manager Trond Eagle tells Groth Vijay.
Beyond this, the police did not have time to comment further on the accident.
In an update to 18.17, police said three of those involved were slightly injured and one was seriously injured. An air ambulance will arrive at the scene in ten minutes.
At 18.41, police wrote that the driver of one of the vehicles was taken to a hospital in Skin. The condition of the driver of another car was very bad.
Police notified forensic technicians and the Norwegian Public Roads Administration (UAG) Accident Analysis Committee for further investigation.
Emergency services are still working in that area.
Three men and one woman are involved
– The most severely injured was a male. The other injured were two men and a woman, Trond Egil Groth told VG on Monday afternoon.
– All three drivers are men and the woman is a passenger.
–How is the weather on the site?
– Good. We have no further details. The site has life-saving first aid, the operations manager responded.
It was later revealed that the seriously injured man had died.
Police are conducting further investigations into the incident. So they say this diversion is valid for a long time.
Trondelag: One person was seriously injured
Just before 20.30, police in Trøndelag reported a traffic accident on E39. Both cars and motorcycle were involved in the crash.
– It was a very bad accident involving three vehicles and many others. Emergency services are still active on the site, and the road will be closed for a long time, police wrote in a Twitter update on 21.08.
Police said emergency services were working at the site and the road would be closed for a long time.
– The accident was reported to police at 20.19am, Operations Manager Trond Wolden tells Vijay.
– One person is seriously injured.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”