He is 26 years old Bianca Ingrosso has been a target in recent years For a series of harsh comments from her followers on social media, some users showed her no mercy.
Bianca He had on several occasions to defend himself against extremely sinister comments About both privacy and appearance and work.
Now it is, anyway Mother Pernilla Walgreens (53 years old) saw herself compelled to answerwrites among others Aftonbladet, which refers to this week’s episode of the family reality show “Wahlgrens Värld.”
Pernilla asks why do young people, including their daughter, choose fix his appearanceIncluding the use of Botox.
A clear request from the mother
Admittedly it is mentioned that Bianca I stubbornly refused last year To use Botox. But according to the Swedish newspaper, she got into the topic with her mother in the last episode.
– I do it because when I’m in Talang, I get such a vein here, such a tense vein that makes me look terribly angry on TV, explains Bianca, without just her mother’s consent.
– And I think you look mad at Botox. I don’t understand why you should take Botox when you are very young. Pernilla says I don’t understand it.
For his part, the 26-year-old believes that the mother’s generation often asks questions about why young people want to fix their appearance, at the same time they themselves make various interventions.
Pernilla’s son and Bianca’s brother, Benjamin Ingroso (24), claims the sister looks different today than she did just three years ago.
– There are some members of my family who have imagined that on the day I turned eighteen … If I changed my appearance when I grew up, it was because I changed it myself, and not because I got older, I answer 26 – the age that is a year old.
However, this is not the first time that Pernilla and Green have expressed this I’m not too happy that the daughter is changing her appearance for him.
A year ago, she tried to convince Bianca to stop using fillers on her lips.
The 26-year-old, one of Sweden’s biggest influencers, noted that the fillers disappeared within six months, an explanation the mother didn’t buy.
– Yes, and when it expires you can stop it, said Pernilla.
Instead of taking her mother’s advice, Bianca thought Pernilla should also fix her appearance.
– No, you can also put a little, you can hardly see your upper lip, she said.
Read also: That’s how they met
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”