Actor Blake Lively urged his followers to boycott social media accounts that post pictures of children, and he believes this is exploitation.
– This is so disturbing
Thank you to everyone who does not follow accounts that exploit children. You make a big difference. Thank you for your integrity, Lively writes on Instagram.
Blake Lively responded after the “Hollywood Star Kids” account posted pictures of her and her children on her Instagram account. He was 730 Who commented on the case for the first time.
Below the photo I left this comment:
– That’s very worrying. I have told you personally that these men are “stalking” and molesting my children. And you keep posting. You said you want to stop, you promised me in person, she writes under the picture.
– You are taking advantage of young children. All that kind, plain. Excuse me. Some parents think that’s a good thing, and we don’t, she writes as well.
Her children’s picture has now been removed from the account.
– Stop following and reporting
On Instagram, Blake Lively shares the story of the “Celebrity Kind” account, posted by Nehal Dalgliesh who manages the account. She supports Lively and is also calling for a boycott.
Dalglish, a journalist, writes that there are no media accounts or fans, not knowing which celebrities want or don’t want to share their children’s photos.
“Nothing with that is difficult,” Dalglish writes.
– Everyone who publishes these pictures knows that they contradict the wishes of the parents. It is a platform without any kind of ethical and integrity standards. Stop following them, report them, you follow.
She also wrote that not a single person with a career in acting, music, or sports has signed on that it is acceptable to “stalk” and harass their children.
– It’s a pity to see this continue to happen to you and the Blake family, she concludes.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”