Monday is the premiere of a brand new season of the second TV series, The Bloggers. The series follows a group of Norway’s biggest influencers throughout the year, including artist Alexandra Juner (33).
Also read: That is why the “bloggers” -Marna hides her boyfriend
For five seasons, the 33-year-old shared her life through the lens of a camera that she and the producer filmed. Laughter was muffled, and a lively mood spread to the spectators. This time around, though, there’s a slightly darker Joner on TV.
In March, it became known that artist and investor Runar Vatne, 49, had chosen to go their separate ways after 11 years together. Recently, Junner has been open about the breakup affecting her, which is well documented on the new season of “Bloggers.”
Lying is considered a production
Last week, Nettavisen met with Joner in connection with the press conference for the TV series. There she made no secret of the fact that she was afraid to experience it again through the TV screen.
This season is off to a very good start. I’m on a girl trip, I’m in Mexico and I’m going to be the host of Vixen. So it was a very good start. But then you kind of say bang, then. And then I really tried to make the best out of the situation, if you can say it that way, Jonner summed it up for Netavien.
Also read: Alexandra Jonner reveals bad past with ‘Shall We Dance’ judge: – She butchered me
Before filming the new season, Gunner strongly considered lying to the production by keeping the breakup a secret to avoid having to share it all on TV.
– It’s not entirely easy to go through a breakup in front of the whole of Norway. If I’m being completely honest, I’d have considered lying about it so it wouldn’t happen, but it turned out to be impossible. So I had to choose and I took viewers through heartbreak,” Gunner admitted to Nettavisen and continued:
– I don’t remember what I photographed. But I’m afraid to do the whole process again. For me, this season will be completely different.
Although quitting the TV series was never an option for Joner, she took some liberties this season.
In front of Nettavisen, the 33-year-old admitted that there were several recordings she had taken of herself that had been deleted, and that she had failed to send them into production.
– Gunner said there were many videos I didn’t send that I thought no one should have seen.
– She said it was deleted.
Now, more than five months later, Gunner is in a different place in his grief. On Instagram, she diligently shared both summer and the process of moving into her own apartment.
– How did you manage to move on?
– It’s really just a matter of ripping off the grout and getting out and moving. So what worked for me was escape. I don’t know if everyone is honest, but it worked for me. I ran outside. going out with friends. I made my girlfriends stay with me, and I made my mom stay with me. You tried to be alone as much as possible. I don’t know if it’s a good idea, said Gunner, but it worked for me.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”