Assistant Director of Health Espen Rostrup Naxstad says the stricter rules on canceled Christmas tables and Christmas events are unnecessarily strict.
The Rema 1000 company claims to be canceling their Christmas parties at head office with 500 employees “as a general rule”. Dagbladet Saturday. They hope to be able to celebrate the New Year instead.
Some municipalities have chosen to introduce local corona rules, although they do not need to.
Instead of lighting a Christmas tree in the square on the first Sunday afternoon of Advent, candles will be lit in Tropic early this year. This is how you want to avoid infection.
– In consultation with the municipal superintendent, we are creating a Christmas atmosphere in the square for several hours this year, while waiting for the square to be able to gather as many people as possible for traditional Christmas tree lanterns, says Frank Municipality. Websites.
No time around the tree
In Nesodden, there will be both Christmas tree lights and the Christmas market, but there will be some corona changes.
– There will be no walking around the Christmas tree, there will be guards encouraging people to keep their distance. Municipal Chief Physician Liv PD Hagen says all adults should wear masks, keep distance and avoid squeezing and shaking hands. Akershus Amtstidende.
Nuxstad thinks this is not necessary.
– We do not recommend it. As we live now, we interact with hundreds of people every day. You can only start counting from the time you wake up until you get back home. He tells TV2 that standing outside for an hour at a Christmas tree light does not really pose any additional danger.
Christmas dinner is great
He will not warn against Christmas treats as long as the guests are healthy.
– As long as everyone is healthy, meeting colleagues at the Christmas table will not be dangerous. The thing to keep in mind is that if you are sick or any of the people you are going to meet are sick, you should stay home.
On Thursday, news went out that this year’s Christmas schedule will be canceled again for all employees at Kongsberg Gruppen and FMC. Logendelsposton. Several hotels in the area are reported to have been canceled, including Lambeland Hotels.
– Now we are accustomed to some agility. General Manager Carrie Tweeden told the newspaper that some of those who came last week wanted a Christmas table here, and that there were some large groups that had been canceled.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”
Home, loan | Warns against the household trap: – Money just flies out
A “very rare” treasure was found
Gary Simonson (85): – 14 hours by train: