Prime Minister Jonas Kare Store (Labor Party) will begin tomorrow with breakfast on May 1 in Tramen. Before he left for Stoke. He will also speak at Larvick and Skinn.
He said in his speeches that despite the recent decline in unemployment, many more are still out of work.
– Now those who are out of work life, many of them young, we want to go to work. This is the win-win position. Working life calls for work, and we have many who want to work outside of working life. Then we need to add policy so that it is possible.
In the six months that the Labor Party and the Socialist People’s Party have been in government, they have implemented a number of measures to recruit young people, according to the store.
- Defend the right to a healthy, stable position
- Remove common straw for intermediate additions.
- Start working on a new model for work permit money that will get people back to work quickly.
- Introduced the right to a pension from the first crown.
My government makes it even harder
Henrik Asheim, a right-wing vice-chairman and member of the Labor and Social Affairs Committee in Sporting, believes that the changes made by governments in working life policy have made it more difficult for young people to enter work.
On the one hand, the store does not aspire to have more young people joining the workforce, while he makes it harder for inexperienced young people to work in interim positions or as temporary employees. .
He believes cooperation between different agencies should be better to shut down more people going to work.
– More people should be qualified for the job, and cooperation between the health service, school and NOW should be better. It takes a long time effort.
Many young people have difficulties
While hiring young people who are now out of work life is a goal, achieving it is challenging. Now it is not enough that many employers are looking for work, says researcher Jர்கrgen Svalund at the Fafo Research Foundation.
– It is possible to engage young people at work, but having a close follow-up and adaptation tool is absolutely important. For some, it’s important to have enough time for them. It will take many years. It’s not about months.
He points out that many young people are unskilled and face health challenges, which means they are not as stable employees as employers want.
– They may have health challenges or other social challenges, which means they are far away from work. They need extra supervision to get to work after a quarter of an hour.
– Storeingjeringa is ongoing
Due to the epidemic, the workers’ movement has been gathering for the last three years to mark the International Day of Struggle for Workers. But this year they returned, among other things, to Youngstorget in Oslo, where LO President Becky Hesson Folsvik was the keynote speaker.
He was also the record holder of the work of creating a working life so as to have a place for those who are young today.
– Jobs for the future should be jobs where we can see the future. It should be a profession in which young people are a part. Educated parents want to send their teens. We can not have a work life characterized by social dumping, intermediate positions, part-time, loose work, illegal overtime, and so on, he said.
Følsvik pointed out that following the input of the trade union movement, the government had taken a number of steps to strengthen the rights of its employees and that they were working to tighten the labor force.
– Together with the government, we do everything we can to clean up. This is a rapid change compared to the previous government. There has been a major overhaul of working life, said Folsvik from Rostrom.
Unity with Ukraine
The war in Ukraine also left its mark on May 1 speeches. In many places there were also Ukrainian flags with Norway. Store used parts of his text to promote unity with Ukraine.
– We condemn the Russian occupation. We stand in solidarity with the Ukrainian people and defend their right to defend themselves against military abuse. We defend our right to assist them in their defense. On this day we are conquering all the streets and squares. This war must stop. Russia must end the offensive and withdraw, he said.
The speech by Foreign Minister Anniken Huitfeldt (Labor Party) in Home Melvik was also the central theme of the Ukraine invasion. He said Norway should continue to help Ukraine and Norway should welcome the Ukrainians who have fled.
– We welcome the Ukrainian people into our community with open arms, as we received in Sweden during World War II.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”