The municipality of Fredrikstad says this on its website:
Everyone over the age of 75 is now advised to take a new refresher dose, the fourth dose, against COVID-19.
The vaccination will start on Monday 4 July and will take place at the place where the Kråkerøy health station used to be, in the Old Town Hall along Kråkerøyveien.
municipality has and is Moving the vaccination center Yours from Dokka at the worst.
– You can come at any time during business hours, according to the municipality.
– No time to register. You who turn 75 this year will also receive this offer.
You must live or work here
It must have been four months since the last dose of the vaccine before you can have the fourth injection.
At least three weeks must also have passed since your previous coronary heart disease.
To get a vaccine at a vaccination centre, you must be a resident of Fredrikstad, or live/reside in the municipality over time.
You can also get a working relationship in the municipality.
As fall for others
These are the working hours of the vaccination center:
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 08.30-14.30.
- Wednesday: 12.30-19.00.
- Closed on Friday.
If you have any questions, you can call the vaccine phone at 69 30 63 74 Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 09.00-13.00.
However, people over 75 years of age cannot receive the coronary artery vaccine. Others can also drop through:
- Doses 1 and 2 for everyone over 12
- 3 dose for all over 18 years of age (at least 20 weeks between doses 2 and 3)
- Single dose for children 5-12 years old
- 4 dose for all people over 75 years of age or others with severe immunodeficiency (remember documentation from doctor)
Note: There are still about 4,130 people over the age of 18 in Fredrikstad who have not had the coronary artery vaccine (first dose).
Between the ages of 12 and 17, 1,385 people did not accept the vaccine.
“Explorer. Unapologetic entrepreneur. Alcohol fanatic. Certified writer. Wannabe tv evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Student. Web scholar. Travel buff.”
“We Should Have Told Each Other Everything” by Judith Herrmann – Reviews and Recommendations
It must accept twice as many refugees as planned
It may be the most amazing and magical place in the solar system