May 20, 2022

ModularPhonesForum

Complete News World

Corona, Hills Fordy |  Now Helse Førde is no longer on the alert for Corona

Corona, Hills Fordy | Now Helse Førde is no longer on the alert for Corona

This was stated by the Health Trust in a press release.

We hope to avoid standing still multiple times, but should that become necessary in connection with the height of a new infection, we are prepared, says CEO, Arve Varden.

– We learned a lot

Helse Førde has been on standby since March 12, 2020. They have alternated between green and yellow ready, except from June 11 to November 15 last year, when infection rates fell, fewer admissions and good immunization meant standby was off.

The past few years have been tough. The manager is proud of the efforts and commitment the employees have shown.

“Although this was a difficult period, we as a hospital have learned a lot to take with us the most,” says Fardeen.

A total of 214 patients in Helse Førde were admitted with either covid-19 as a primary or secondary diagnosis. Almost half of them are over 65 years old.

progress measures

Although emergency preparedness has now been scrapped, additional infection control measures are still in place in parts of the hospital. This is because there are still many coronary heart diseases and a significant amount of influenza in the region.

Face masks are preferred by staff when in close contact with patients. There is also a request for visitors to wear face masks in the same condition.

Sick visitors should avoid coming to the hospital.

See also  Offered nearly 300 rooms and housing for refugees - Dagsavisen