It became clear on Wednesday that Daniel Angeli Godot (30), Heidi Leering (24) and Tonji Frigstad (21) are among the The final program for this fall is The Farm. On Sunday, the three will compete for two places In the grand final. Finally, one of them can stretch out their arms in the air and take the cab and car home in the real world.
I received a death letter after coming out
Godø in the program after He won the side competition «Turbat». earlier this fall. But the adventure of the “farm” has begun It dates back to 2014 For a 30 year old.
At the time, he only smoked a couple of weeks later, but he’s still getting a lot of attention – after surprising himself, his friends and family. To appear as gay on TV.
Met through Instagram
A little seven years later, the participant of “Varmin” lives a happy life with his girlfriend Marcus (24). The two met a little over two years ago, Godot reveals to Se og Hør.
Reveals a new girlfriend
– I met Markus when I was visiting Kongeparken in Ålgård. I saw him sitting… No, I’m just kidding. I simply met him on Instagram, and we started chatting there. He’s a player and so am I, so we started playing together a little bit, he says.
Daniel and Marcus do not cohabit, but they live a little more than 200 meters away in St. Hanschögen in Oslo. Thus they are in no hurry to move in together either.
– He lives in a nice apartment and I do the same. So we don’t get upset when we live next to each other almost anyway.
A “mysterious” cloud and a camera
See and Hear repeatedly inquired about the possibility of taking pictures of the couple together. It was easier said than done.
– Yes, there will be two of us
Tell us about your “mysterious” friend Daniel?
– That’s exactly! I have a mysterious friend that no one has seen. He is very shy of the camera. He is shy, but at the same time he is not shy at all. He is very quirky and open in his own way. “Special” is probably a better description, he says with a smile.
Sunnmøringen does not hide that he loves a lot during the day.
About setting up the “farm”: – Save the relationship
I love Marcos chronically. I have not found a better man! Whoops, maybe that was a little sticky? We at least have a good time together, says Godot, even though he has a girlfriend abroad, he gets a lot of inquiries from both women and men as a result of spending a lot of time on TV.
– I received messages from some mothers sending me pictures of their daughters and asking, “Wouldn’t it be you two?” It’s very strange, but most people know I have a boyfriend, and all the comments were positive.
– as a contact ad
Daniel Angeli Godot makes no secret of the fact that he has improved dramatically since leaving Turbat and entering Varmin.
Turbat’s period felt very local in a way. I felt like it was just something most of my friends – and some outside of – had seen. But it blew up when she entered the “farm,” and it became way more patriotic. To put it mildly, I noticed this transition in my inbox.
– Are there a lot of men trying to “hold on” to you?
– Yes it is. When I “came out of the closet” on TV in 2014, it was like a call announcement. It took off completely. But now it’s cool, there are a lot of nice people to hook up with. And then I have a girlfriend, and a lot of people know about it, Daniel Ingli Godot, a co-host on Farmin, tells Se og Hør.
Read also: Takes the relationship a step forward
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”
Scofield speaks out after the scandal
– Measures taken so as not to forget the text – NRK Culture and Entertainment
Bruce Willis’s wife sends a heartbreaking message