Siva Lee was previously the host of “Newton” at NRK and participated in this year’s “Company Laritson” season – where he was very impressed, but eventually had to retire with an injury.
Now he is eagerly waiting to start a new job.
– Good Evening I am incredibly happy to have gotten a job as a Program Manager in Norway. There are so many good people working there and I look forward to seeing what kind of challenges they throw in my way. I’ve probably been put in some situation where I haven’t been before, and that’s what I need.
Siva admits that he enters the role with awe and asks, “Damn, can I do this?” When asked that.
– I want to fill some big shoes in a big project, but I was very happy when I was asked to be the host.
Marte Bradberg started as Good Evening Norwegian presenter with Nicholas Barley in 2020 and has been on maternity leave for the past one year.
– I’m looking forward to coming back to work, I love tennis so much, so this is so awesome! Bradberg says, and she and Siva belong to the same place, i.e. Westby.
– I think it would be great to work with tennis. We still don’t know each other well, but we become best friends, and she smiles.
Marte Bradberg about birth: – Absolutely not
When asked who Siva Lee’s dream guest is, it becomes clear that he is bringing something new to Good Evening Norway.
– Nima Shahiniyan! It was Norway’s first astronaut, he smiled.
– This is completely new to me, laughs Bradberg.
Alternative talents Martin Lunde and Alexander Chatterstoll continue for a few more weeks in Good Evening Norway, before being in the studios of Bradberg and Siva Lai.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”