After this week’s hearing, several private text messages between the Duchess have now been released Megan (40)and former Communications Secretary Jason Knauf (37).
However, reports reveal the Duchess’ frustration with other members of the royal family, according to the report Sky News.
Meghan and Harry with the settlement
Megan claims that Prince Harry (37) She was subjected to “constant insults” from members of the royal family, due to her strained relationship with her father.
Earlier this year, Meghan filed a lawsuit against the tabloid Associated Newspapers, publisher of The Mail on Sunday and MailOnline. The lawsuit related to the copyright of a letter she wrote to her father, Thomas Markle (76).
The Supreme Court ruled that the publication was illegal, but the newspaper is now appealing the decision.
One of the messages, published on Friday, indicates that the Duchess is deeply upset.
She claimed that other members of the royal family “basically do not understand” the reasons for cutting off contact with her father, and that she wrote the letter only “to protect my husband from this constant gossip”.
“The exciting factor for me to do this is knowing how much pain this has caused for H,” she wrote in the letter.
– Infinite interpretation
Furthermore, the Duchess claims that the royal family has not taken a stand nor taken the trouble to understand why she has no relationship with her father.
Megan writes: “Even after a week with his father and endless explanation of the situation, his family seems to forget the context, and come back to – can’t you just go see him and stop it?”.
Megan’s brother explains the scandal’s message
But this week, the Duke’s former press secretary Jason Knauf appeared in court, claiming he had proof that Meghan wrote the letter to her father knowing full well he could leak it.
It was also revealed that he provided information to authors Omid Scobie and Caroline Durant, who are behind the book Searching for Freedom: Harry, Meghan and the Formation of a Modern Royal Family. He’s dealing with Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan.
– Overwhelmed after birth
Lawyers for the latter initially denied that the 40-year-old had anything to do with the book.
In a statement, Knauf said the book has been discussed multiple times, including with Meghan, face-to-face and via email, he writes. Sky News.
Earlier this year then Oprah Winfrey, 67, sat down with Prince Harry and Duchess MeghanEnthusiastically, the whole world followed him.
During the controversial interview, the duke couple made a series of discoveries, which also shocked the interview queen.
Rulers: – Who agreed to this?!
In one of the clips, Megan admitted that she I felt let down From his father, having lied, among other things, that he spoke to the popular press.
There was not only a good mood on Prince Harry’s part. In the interview, he eased the veil for his father, Prince Charles, who felt he was “let down” when the couple tried to negotiate their status in the royal family at the end of 2019.
Fans with shields: – Hypocrites
“But at the same time – I will always love him – but a lot of pain has happened, and I will continue to make it my priority to try to address this relationship,” he said at the time.
However, in January 2020, it became known that the duo Choose to opt out of their royal duties.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”
Viggo Venn fights in ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ final: The joke is in Norwegian
Body language expert on Duchess Meghan: – I took it seriously
That’s what Tina Caroline Skovdal is doing in “Paradise” today