TV 2 celebrity profile Eli Kari Gjegedal (51) is a lot to see on TV. Primarily as a weather fixer, but she is also seen as a participant in Farmen kendis.
On January 10, Torpet’s fame beganand Gjengedal is one of three participants.
On the other hand, she revealed that there is another role that she would like to do, but she has not succeeded in achieving it so far.
I have asked every year
Gjengedal asked to be Farmen’s program director for 22 years. Every year she would email productions, and will continue to do so.
The whole tradition started when she was called in for an interview in the first season. She didn’t quite know what that concept meant, but she was still very flattered.
With coffee in hand at Fru Hagen, in the heart of Grünerløkka, I did the interview.
– I’m so sorry for some of the things I said then. I didn’t fully understand what the concept was and sold myself the wrong way. The job then passed to Sarah Natasha Milby, she says when TV 2 calls.
on the ball immediately
– I think anyone can “pin” this job, but I think it’s important to be someone who likes the concept of Farmen. You have to understand it, you have to understand it, you have to be able to understand what the participants are going through, Christiansen said About who should take the position of presenter.
As the self-proclaimed “world’s biggest Pharmen fan,” Jindal thinks she’d be a perfect fit as a presenter.
– I think I have a lot to contribute and a lot of farm knowledge. Tears just roll when I see a butter cheek, she could tell.
– I had to laugh a little. When the job became available, I was right on the ball and emailed the production company. I have my 20th anniversary in masing. I don’t give up, Jindal laughs.
The answer to whether she’s going to get lucky, maybe she’ll have to wait a little longer.
– There are many good candidates, but it is too early to say who will become the new presenter of Celebrity Farmen, says Jan-Peter Dahl, press director of TV 2.
You will never stop doing the weather
Despite this dream, Gjengedal’s weather job is her great love.
If you become the presenter of Farmen, you will still report the weather on TV 2.
– I can never, ever, ever stop TV 2 weather. I’m very happy with my weather job, my colleagues and TV2, you say.
Gjengedal has held this job for 23 years and is currently the weather director. Even her great commitment to the farm couldn’t compare to this.
Not at the expense of weather reports, Gingedel notes.
“Coffee trailblazer. Certified pop culture lover. Infuriatingly humble gamer.”