Nutritional influences Emilie Voe Nereng received (26) Lots of interest as one of the 14 participants in “Kompani Lauritzen” On TV 2, not least after his appointment as corporal already after the first week.
BUT: The 26-year-old would often end up in a reality series very different from just “Kompani Lauritzen,” she admits.
– I’ve always wanted to be a part of “Kompani Lauritzen”, and I sent the cast members a message before the second season, asking if I could join. They replied that all participants were ready, but at the same time thanked for the interest, she told Se og Hør.
It was in the middle of the depression
Then suddenly the influencer received an application to join this season.
– It was like a dream to me before you continued:
– But I was also asked to participate in “The Farm Celebrity”. Then I was in the middle of a depression. “The Farm Celebrity” was taped in May, and I thought I needed to get away at the time. The Company is doing well in September. So I was really leaning towards “The Farm Celebrity” considering it happened earlier in the year.
Thus, Nering began to think about what her dream would be and what would be best to initiate it for her own situation.
– I agreed that it should be “Company Lauritzen”. And so I started watching season two again, and I thought: “Oh my God. Do I want this?” But I thought such a program was important for me to get better.
Happy with the choice
Voe was previously open about the fact that she suffered from depression, among other things look and hear It has been mentioned.
– So you ditched “The Farm Celebrity”, then?
– Yes, I canceled “The Farm Celebrity”. It’s a very cool program, but this and “Kompani Lauritzen” are two completely different concepts. I am glad I chose the latter.
– Maybe we’ll see you at “The Farm Celebrity” next year then?
– Haha, I think the participants are already ready, but I’m open to “Farmen kjendis” as well.
Groups in “Everything”
Among those who watch Citizensmoen camp in Odalsnes during the day, she’s not the only one who canceled Farmine as Gindis for the Company Lauritzen.
Comedian and Instagram profiler Espen PA Lervaag (44) goes a long way in confirming exactly the same thing.
– You said yes to another concept of reality, but then this appeared on the table. And I’m very optimistic about “Kompani Lauritzen”, which is about “feeling good” and good tone along the way. Nobody has asked about this many times in life, so if I’m going to do it, I must do it now, I thought. It fit so well, and it wasn’t hard to turn it down, he says “look and hear.”
Are we talking about the “famous farm”, ESPN?
– We are talking about a competing concept, but maybe not quite so – because it is broadcast on the same channel. Then people can think for themselves.
TV 2: – No comment
– Emily Neering admits to saying no to “Farmen kjendis” in favor of “Kompani Lauritzen”?
– Yes, we may be talking about the same program then. But for my part, because I have two children, it was mostly about the fact that the recording time here is shorter. But I must admit that I like the ‘celebrity farman’ on my neck. My goal is to approximate the reality of Norway before I’m 46, so I have two years to go. I ask, I, says Lervag with a good laugh, to be seen and heard.
TV 2’s director of press, Jan-Petter Dahl, doesn’t want to comment to Se og Hør about who dropped what for another TV 2 show.
We are delighted to have Emily Neering and Espen Lervag as part of this year’s ‘Company Lauritzen’. Whether it is related to other programs or not, we have no comment on it.
– Will it be suitable for “Farmen kjendis” next year?
– We’re working on finding participants for the upcoming “Farmen kjendis” season, but we don’t want to say anything about who the respective participants are now, says Dahl.
Read also: Reveals the nightmare of an unknown injury
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”