In Eresfjord in the municipality of Molde, 44 people were evacuated due to extreme weather «Gyda. In Ørskog in the municipality of Ålesund, many houses are being evacuated, and 16 houses have to be evacuated due to a landslide at a construction site. Several roads were closed last night.
Last: 2 hours ago, police in Møre og Romsdal reported a landslide at a construction site in Sjøholt, Ålesund Municipality. No one was injured. Sixteen houses pending geological surveys have been vacated here. Task leader Per Ivor Howden tells Sunnmørsposten that the houses will be vacated Thursday night.
On Wednesday evening, notice of eviction was issued to residents in residential areas with Kandalsvegen and in residential areas by Kjempehaugan in Eresfjord. Dokkelva in Eresfjord went over its shores, and the situation is being closely monitored.
– The river poses a great danger. It sees new flows towards residential areas. So, we have started to evict 90 people, ”Moldova Mayor Dorjeer Dahl told Vijay late on Wednesday.
The number has since been reduced to 44, police wrote on Twitter as MøreRomsdal. Further evacuations are required and the duration of the discharge is continuously assessed.
The municipality has set up a place to stay for those who need to be evacuated. The affected people have been informed through SMS.
1 in 2Photo: Bjørn M. verås, Triva
Residents had to leave by 11.30pm. At 23.30 a meeting of the crisis management in the municipality was to get information about the situation.
Police will go to the vacated property to check if everyone has left. Suggests they register with Kavli Moen Gård Drive.
– The weather will improve on Thursday. For now, the mayor says it looks like there will not be a long-term eviction.
To the NRK, the mayor said the Tokalwa River has risen more than a meter since 19pm on Wednesday night.
Do you have photos or video of extreme weather? Send it to Viji here
The Civil Defense, the Police, the Norwegian People’s Assistance and the Fire Service are involved in this case. Doll is the head of the crisis administration in the municipality of Moldova. The decision to evict was made on the recommendation of the Operations Center.
On Wednesday morning, “Kida” announced his arrival. Severe weather brings moderate weather, wind and heavy rainfall.
– It is very unusual for us to have multiple natural hazard warnings at the same time, says Jostine Assen, VG, duty officer and avalanche warner at NVE.
Eleven houses are evicted in rskog
Eleven houses were evacuated after a landslide in Bjørndalen, Ørskog in Allsund municipality:
The fire brigade moved to Bjørndalen after a landslide was reported at the Ørskog station at 22 p.m. Police and firefighters were involved in the rescue effort.
– Currently evacuation work is underway and so far eleven houses have been evicted. Just before midnight on Thursday night, operations manager Arild Reite told VG that he did not know how many people were involved and whether the houses should be vacated.
According to the fire service, there is a risk of an explosion soon. The municipality has arranged temporary housing for the evictees. A geologist will explore the area Thursday afternoon.
In the Chundal area, two residential houses have been evacuated due to ice in the Triva River. It was snowing just before Christmas.
The NVE has issued warnings of floods, landslides, landslides and landslides due to extreme weather. This means that such conditions do not occur more frequently than every 50 years.
– Two minor flooding and one landslide were reported in Westland County. Landslides and landslides are expected to continue with heavy rain throughout the evening and night, says Johan Christophers, landslide warning officer on the NVE.
Several sections of the road were closed until Thursday night:
- Just before midnight, police in Trentlock issued a statement Large river crossing the road in Skoken, Which poses a risk to road users.
- E39 in Vasslivatnet closed due to landslide, Vegtrafiksentralen reported at 01.30.
- E39 between Vinjeøra and Stormyra closed due to flooding.
- The Åndalsbrua at Fv6114 near Gjemnes was closed due to surface water.
- Fv65 landslide in Karberg, Trondelag.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”