The Major was wearing a T-shirt with the Superman logo and the writings “Respect Iranian Women” and “Save Ukraine”.
In the aftermath of this incident, German newspaper Bild speculated whether we would see other “famous” pioneers in Qatar.
STORAVIS: – Is she coming to Qatar?
Among those who suddenly became like this again is the American Kinsey Wolansky (26). She gained a lot of attention after storming the field in the UEFA Champions League final between Liverpool and Tottenham in Madrid in 2019.
20 minutes into the match, she ran onto the pitch in a black bathing suit. It all turned out to be a well-planned publicity stunt by Wolanski, planned with her then-boyfriend Vitaly Zdorovetkij, and led to her building quite a following on Instagram.
Within 24 hours, you should have gained around 2 million new followers on the popular social media platform. Today, the 26-year-old has more than three million followers on both Instagram and TikTok, where she shares videos from her rich daily life.
Since then, it’s been relatively quiet around American Girl, unless you have a loyal social media following. However, after “Il Falco”‘s World Cup appearance, there has once again been a lot of focus on one of the most popular track players in recent years.
– Are you coming to the restroom? asks the German newspaper Bild.
Greetings from the United States
The English newspaper The Sun also criticized and found out that Wolanski would not be seen during the ongoing tournament in Qatar. She is said to be watching the FIFA World Cup from home and is crossing her fingers that the USA will go far in the tournament.
In previous interviews, the influencer admitted that she is now living the life she always dreamed of, after the trick in the Champions League final. Then, she also had a similar stunt during a slalom competition in Austrian Schladming in January 2020.
– I started making my own funny videos, instead of just pictures, then I built a huge fan base and started making relationships with my followers. I did some stunts that went viral and then totally took off, she told Cosmopolitan last year.
“There aren’t a lot of women in this business, so I guess people think my stunts are more wild because I’m a woman,” she said.
Today, she also has a career as a stuntwoman, in addition to training as a skydiver and helicopter pilot.
People judge me all the time. If you read the comments on my platform, they often say “another blonde influencer,” but they quickly realize that I’m not. She said I am a professional stuntwoman, entrepreneur and social media analyst.
– very grateful
Wolanski doesn’t regret the stunt that happened in 2019, which in many ways was the starting point for the life you live today.
– I am so grateful for that experience because it established my platform. It has now gained a larger audience around the world.
She revealed in a previous interview that the 26-year-old from the United States has her future plans ready as well.
– I am very organized and have clear plans for the future. She said I know where I see myself in ten years.
– What many people don’t know is that in addition to social media, I also have a broker’s license. I have plans to invest and have more properties that I can rent. It can bring me a lot of income, without having to do anything.
The line of clothing called “Kinsey Fit” is also a hobby that the American girl spends her time on.
– I want to make it available to everyone. Last but not least, I also hope to be able to offer motivational talks to women, I want to encourage them to pursue their dreams, Wolanski said about the things she wants to achieve.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”