October 4, 2022


Complete News World

Gabi Petitou - The family asks for 500 million NOK

Gabi Petitou – The family asks for 500 million NOK

Gabi Pettito’s family is suing police in Moab, Utah, for negligence that led to the 22-year-old’s death last year. They’re asking for $50 million, or about 500 million kroner.

In the lawsuit, police officers were named “Palmer”, “Pratt” and Daniel Robbins. The report stated that ten other unidentified officers were also mentioned CBS News.

Last September, Pettito was found dead in a Wyoming state park. The 22-year-old was on a trip with boyfriend Brian Laundry when she was found.

A few weeks before Pettito was found, she spoke to several Moab police officers after a rowdy altercation with her boyfriend.

Lawyers for the Pettito family say the officers “failed in their duty to protect Gabi”.

drama: The posted emergency call attests to a high level of conflict between Gabe Pettito, 22, and her fiancé, Brian Laundry, 23, before they were stopped by police on August 12. Reporter: Marte Nyløkken Helseth / Dagbladet TV.
Show more

The police stopped him

Pettito and his girlfriend were last seen together at the Grand Teton during their drive together across the United States.

On August 12, police stopped them near Moab, Utah, after a heated argument. The police video from the incident shows how upset Pettito was and tells how the controversy escalated.

The police concluded that Pettit was the aggressive person. They also decided to separate the couple for one night, but no one was reported.

confessed to the murder

The disappearance and murder of Gabe Pettito last fall made headlines around the world.

The friend has always been considered the prime suspect. After the trip with Pettito, he returned home alone. When the detectives set their sights on Laundry, he disappeared.

See also  - He said I'm going to die - VG

In October, his parents found an item belonging to him in a nature reserve near their home. Laundry’s body was later found, and investigators concluded that he committed suicide.

In January, the FBI released information that he had already confessed to committing the murder in a memo