Martin Odegaard performed at the highest level when Manchester United were defeated in London. At his home in Drammen, Abbey and Sandyfjord coach Hans-Erik Odegaard scored a remarkable 5-0 win over Stromsgodset.
Good day to the Ødegaard family. We love it, Hans Erik Ødegaard smiles for VG after a very nice Saturday.
He got 80 minutes of his son’s game before having to focus on Sandefjord’s meeting with Strømsgodset later on Saturday. Arsenal beat Manchester United 3-1 with Odegaard in a dominant role.
8-1 is good, dad laughs – but is reminded that he is a Liverpool fan of Drummens Tidende.
– I’m a bit fan of Arsenal so far, resisting Hans-Eric Odegaard.
He is not surprised that Martin Odegaard has already gained momentum in his Arsenal career.
A lot of people are talking about her being so good now. But if you look at the past few years, it has been stable for a long time. He wasn’t too bad at Real Sociedad, says Odegaard, as highlighting the season his son played at Dutch side Vitesse in the 2018/19 season.
– Now join a very good development team. He adds that it thrives there.
The national team captain was once again Arsenal’s captain when Manchester United were beaten up in the Emirates.
– Acknowledgment of confidence the father believes.
Arsenal coach Mikel Arteta already pulled out in December It promotes the leadership qualities of Martin Odegaard.
– He’s a natural leader. The Arsenal coach said: “If you are looking for a perfect professional player, it is not far away.
– He is very happy with Arteta, but also very happy with the support team, everything about the club and the dressing room. Hans-Eric Odegaard says he has been well received by the players.
He says this about Arsenal’s victory over Manchester United The mood, according to former major player Paul Scholes, should approach the bottom of the group.
– “A back-and-forth battle”. But they had margins with them. They were very good in the first half, says Hans-Eric Odegaard of Arsenal.
He is not entirely different from his team. Sandefjord began to push him back in two drams, But they fought back violently with a 5-0 victory that shocked Godust’s supporters.
Hans-Eric Odegaard said he was very good about the violent victory over his old club in his hometown.
Last year we didn’t score enough goals in terms of our possession of the ball. Now we are recording more. We’re delighted with that, he says after nine goals for Sandefjord in his first four league games.
But it was also a tactical victory for Odegaard and his co-coach Andreas Tiegstrom. Strømsgodset’s “man-to-man game” is powerfully revealed. Sandefjord’s midfield under William Kortowicz capitalized on Godst’s imbalance as soon as it emerged.
– When we get out of the first link, a new man must continue. Then there will be an advantage, explains Hans-Erik Odegaard who has gone from a 3-0 loss at Hamkam to 5-0 at Stromsgodset in just five days.
Haffa players Muhammed Afkir (3 goals) and Franklin Daddy Boy Ninito (2 goals) got a whole new experience of destroying the Elite Series.
“Daddy’s Boy” did well in London, too.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”