Norway emerges from epidemic with economic growth and low unemployment. This means that the government will withhold spending on the state budget for 2023 to avoid a very rapid rise in the key policy rate.
– When we use public money, we need to use it not only to create higher prices, but also to make them functional. Finance Minister Trigway Sloxwold (SP) later told reporters outside the hotel that the government was meeting for a budget conference in the next few days.
Prime Minister Jonas Gahr Støre (Labor) thinks the Norwegian economy is doing well, but warns against further warming in the economy.
– It is a cycle of low unemployment, high wages, high prices, high interest rates and a strong krone, which we call the high heat of the economy, which we should avoid.
Unrest will affect the budget conference
At the same time, the war in Ukraine led to higher commodity prices in Europe and higher prices for electricity, gas and fuel. It will also make its mark at the budget conference, the Prime Minister said.
– What is happening in Europe will have an impact on what is going to happen here. In such a scenario, when we formulate a state budget, it becomes an important theme for us to think about the security of the country and the security of the people’s finances.
The finance minister believes it will be important to look at emergency preparedness militarily and civilized in the future.
– We need to strengthen security. At this budget conference, we will look at 2023, but we also need to look at short-term measures. When it comes to civil readiness, we have to look at everything from the police to civil defense and food preparation.
Take care of Ukrainian refugees
The war also led to many leaving Europe. And many of them will come to Norway, says the Bible. So it would be important for the government to find a way to do this in Norway.
– I do not know how many people will come. In the short term, we need to look at how to equip Norway to receive refugees here and now. But we also need to look at how 2023 will ensure that people move into local communities, going to school and work.
Scripture emphasizes that the refugees who come now are rich people who can contribute a lot to the local community and it is important to make sure that they are well behaved even if they stay in Norway for a short time or for a long time.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”
– They don’t understand the daily life of most people – NRK Norway – An overview of news from different parts of the country
CARI ELIZABETH KASKIE: — — the price was high
Commentary: Eating bloody meat is all that is left of the “rebellion”.