– It feels so good. Now it’s good to finally get the contract in the box. Now you can really get to work early in the season, Björnby told kil.no.
Strengthens the Promotion Battle: Here’s OBOS’ Winter Transfers
7 hours ago
Tobias Bjørnebye has been training with the club since the beginning of January. The 23-year-old has been without club since the turn of the year, when his contract with Sogndal expired.
– My time here has been very good so far. It’s a kind, open band that has received me very well. Now I feel a sense of superiority on the court, and it’s really getting bigger. The midfielder says, ‘I think it is right for me to play football in Kongsvinger.
Previously, Bjørnebye also visited Lyn, Rosenborg and Hødd.
Ibn Stage Eng
Tobias Bjørnebye is the son of former national team player Stig Inge Bjørnebye, who finished 71 matches with the flag on his chest. The former defender was at Kongsvinger from 1989 to 1991. After KIL’s stay, there was one season at Rosenborg, before the trip went to Liverpool.
Tobias’ mother has also made a name for herself in sports. As a handball goalkeeper, she has, among other things, the Olympic silver medal for Norway.
There is a lot to go for, of course. With both father and mother with success in sports. I know my father’s history here at the club. He has done a good job here, and that is of course my goal as well, Tobias Björnby tells the club.
KIL, who had a surviving victory in the PostNord League last year, returned to the OBOS League after one season in the third tier.
Son Bjørnebye is looking forward to getting started.
– That’ll do the trick. I have a lot of football inside of me. The feeling is that I haven’t been able to fully show it yet. I’ve been waiting for that opportunity. Now I really feel like I showed myself in a good way at KIL, and now it’s about building on that, the player who describes himself as a passer continues – good with the ball in his legs with good fencing power.
Espen Nystoen, director of KIL, believes the club will get the most out of her new husband.
– We spent a lot of time getting to know Tobias. It made a very strong impression. As a player and as a person. We hope we can get the best of Tobias, and we think we’ll thus get a high-quality player in the OBOS League, says Nystuen.
Veteran OBOS signature
Last week, KIL also signed an OBOS veteran. Christian Jahr returns to Gemsylund after twelve years.
– Christian in many ways had the perfect course for a KIL player. Nystuen said he completed his early football education with us, was at other clubs, gained experience and developed more, and returned home at the end of his career to contribute to the experiences he gained.
Tough start for Rekdal: This is how the first Elite Series rounds are played
Fire postpones the trip to Spain after the outbreak of the disease
Yesterday at 15:37
Returns after 12 years: – If something remains unresolved
02/19/2022 at 11:23
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”