Man shot dead by police in Oslo on Tuesday morning Out on short leave.
In December last year, after an assassination attempt, he was granted compulsory mental health care In Grünerløkka in 2019. The 33-year-old man who died has now been charged again – this time with four attempted murders.
This time too the main hypothesis of the police is that he is mentally ill.
– There is nothing wrong with that guy. An unnamed childhood friend says he needed help and was lonely.
The two were known when the 33-year-old went to Trammon to seek asylum several years ago.
Visit to prison
The childhood friend does not remember exactly when it was, but when they first met they knew that friend was less than ten years old.
– He needed help. He has no parents and no role models.
Roar, 33, who was in an informal caring role, claims to have had an affair with a screaming man in 2004.
– He has no one in Drammen and is from a refugee reception center. We watched him a little, but could not notice him for 24 hours, so he slipped away from us a little. Rohr says that after he came to Oslo, I had little contact with him, and that his sons met him at the treatment company and in prison.
According to Rohr, the knife-wielding aunt must have taken him from Chechnya against his will. His father and brother were killed by Chechen authorities. It must have affected him, says Roar.
The 33-year-old is a Russian citizen, born in Grozny, Chechnya.
– He is a very social and sociable guy. Gentle and helpful. He washes floors, windows, cars and boats and says he doesn’t want any money.
His eldest son told him what had happened to the roar. He was not surprised.
– It was really expected, but fortunately he did nothing. In Kongsberg, things have gotten a lot worse, Roar says.
– Very talented
Eventually, the now-dead 33-year-old Tramman moved to Oslo. In recent years, Tramman’s relationship with his childhood friend has waned.
– He was successful there as an actor, and very talented.
He received his higher education at a school in Oslo around the same time that the person began to consider himself an outstanding performer.
However, he did not complete his education.
“Education was hampered by difficulties related to unacceptable behavior by the school,” the ruling in Oslo District Court in December last year said, where he was sentenced to compulsory mental health care.
– I learned through mutual introduction that he ended up on the screen and in the environment there, says a childhood friend.
TV2 has been in contact with many who knew the 33-year-old during this period. They don’t want to be interviewed.
Here he was arrested in 2019 after an assassination attempt:
The late 33-year-old had minor roles in the multi-starrer record. He has also starred with actors who are considered to be Norway’s premier today.
– Probably a lot of parties and it was like that. I think it was too much for him. This is not always easy when you are in a bad situation.
– How does this happen?
The former actor is well known to Ahmed Yildrim. For five years he was a 33-year-old boxing coach. Both became popular in 2010.
– Then he felt a little embarrassed. He was shy and had a hard time talking about it, says Yildrim.
The boxing coach had not seen the person for the past five years, so he was shocked to hear the news of what had happened.
– This is absolutely awful. It’s like you don’t believe it.
Like his childhood friend from Drammen, Yildrim describes a loving person. He struggles to identify the young man in his actions.
– He’s a very smiling, gentle guy. Always polite. The boxing coach says he is a golden boy.
– So how does this happen?
– Yes, that’s how it happens. This is a good question, says Yildrim.
Roar, who has known the man since his time in Tramon, describes the 33-year-old as a wrestler.
“Never wake up”
Forensic psychiatrists, who assessed his health in connection with the previous verdict, wrote in their expert report that he appears to have had a “severe malfunction” in connection with his leaving school.
After finishing school, according to experts, “despite the support of the school, he sought professional help, but he never got back on his feet”.
“He is also considered prosperous in a way, which means he may have felt more‘ innovative ’than he actually was,” the 2019 verdict says.
– A cry for help
The 33-year-old fully believes Droman’s childhood friend did not understand what he was doing when he threatened several people with a knife in a pistol on Tuesday morning.
– He’s a really nice guy. He did not do this to offend anyone. This is an attempt to get help in some way.
At a police press conference on Tuesday afternoon, Police Inspector Great Lyon Medlit confirmed that the man was in mental care and that he had been released on short-term leave on Monday this week.
It comes as a surprise to a childhood friend.
– When I got a call about this early this morning it came as a bombshell to me. I do not understand why he came to the street.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”