In August, comedian Henrik Blatseth, 33, shared the happy news of his stay First time dad.
– Info: The announced baby has arrived. Damn good boy. Wants to live healthy and well. You do it, he wrote under a picture on Instagram.
Now he tells TV 2 that he has settled into a different daily life than before he became a father.
Selected for assignments
Blatseth describes the change in dad’s life as absolutely beautiful and he feels blessed.
– I plan not to work now and not to work for several months, the comedian says when TV 2 meets him. Chanel’s autumn launch in Bergen.
– I choose what I do and say yes to it. Now I’m mostly in Bergen, but it’s a short excursion because I have a lot of time for that, and that’s important to me. It just got so easy.
At the same time, she pays tribute to her partner in New Parents:
– but all credit to my lady who actually works perfectly here. When I tell her, now I see what my tax dollars are going to, he laughs.
– I must say that I try to help as much as I can, and I feel that we have good chemistry. There is a good atmosphere.
Current in new series
Fladseth is currently involved in a new TV series 2 “lunch”There he plays a civil engineer “Terje”.
– This is a series based on a cartoon in which we actually play the characters. It’s incredibly fun to understand that Børge made a comic that many people know about. In a way, create a new life for it, says Flatseth.
The comedian has also previously starred in “Nissan i Bingen” and “Oslo Zoo”, and “Ikke lov å på hytta” won season two. However, in the past year, the comedian’s career has taken off.
– I have dealt with comedy for many years, live and work, so I really do what I did. But it’s a little easier if you’re a wallwind in that sense.
– Not so different, but professionally it was fun and easy, says the comedian.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”