For ten weeks, viewers watched life and imagination slide into one another, in the successful Forræder concept on TV 2.
20 different characters from different backgrounds are placed inside Villa Midtåsen. There was intense drama as loyalists tried to reveal the identity of the traitors on the set, and on Friday the stage was set for the final episode of the series.
Now the celebrity gathers in Mesh’s banquet hall, and he’s finally ready to pick the top winners of the Forræder. However, not all celebrities will appear.
Status has been updated.
break the rule
Program leader Mads Hansen, 38, does not hide the fact that it was a wild experience driving the blockbuster movie:
– Today I’m setting myself up! So there were no white pants, scarves, or turtlenecks this time around. I may sound like a sympathetic psychic, but I loved everything it says about what it was like to become a master of the game.
– I felt them, but I liked them too!
It is known that he previously refused all reality shows, but accepted the place for something like this. And if there is a second season, it has clear options for dream players:
– I want to see Magnus Carlsen, and I also want to see a lawyer who can stand in the council chamber – so it will be Bringar Melling!
In addition, among participants Kim Dahl (33) and Sandra Spjelkavik (32) it was revealed that one rule was broken:
– You revealed something! You broke a rule, which was kept secret, Dahl reveals.
– We’ve been in touch all the way, and she asked me if I had a wine rack! So Spielkavec apologized to TV 2 in its entirety, laughing.
It reveals that they violated the all-important traitor rule
The friend was unfaithful to me
YouTube duo Sander Dale and Jonas Lihaug say the post was incredibly fun, especially when the duo were able to play together:
– This is a very social game, where you have to get to know people. It might not have been smart of me to trust Jonas, but our friendship strengthened. It seems a bit as if a friend has been unfaithful to me, says Dale, and we’re working on it now.
Sander and I have gone through something that no one else has, and that is this game. Lihaug says it was very unique and was very interesting.
He had to pinch his arm
Influencer and former Farmen participant, Tonje Frigstad (22), felt she had gone completely “crazy” from the stay.
– I felt like I was going crazy and had to press my cheek so that it wouldn’t click on me. It probably affected me more than I thought. I wasn’t in any situations that I felt like, but I might notice that it affected me later.
In addition, she can imagine seeing Martine Lunde in the new season and justifies this with:
– I’m a champion for people who are stronger than they seem!
Comedian Arman Surizi, 30, was the latest victim of traitors, and says the stay affected him afterwards.
It might have affected me a little. When I was there I thought: “Which of my friends can I really trust?”. For my part, it was a constant “battle” to convince someone, and at the same time save himself, he says and adds:
The day after I checked out, I was completely lost and don’t remember anything. It was a shock to the body.
– When I look at the final today, it is very frustrating. In the name of hindsight, I could “fight” more aggressively, says Christopher Robin Amdahl (31).
Sports climber Magnus Midtbø (34) does not hide the fact that there is a real game going on:
– I didn’t get any votes in the final, then I realized that some traitors liked me very much. The signs you get are very difficult to interpret, and for traitors it can be a double game.
In addition, he noted that it was strange to have a conversation with a person, since one should not look for signs of a person lying.
Not having to do this was unusual for the first few days.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”