Erling Mo (52) will not lie down a Molde coach at the Budo/Glimt purchase party. Instead, he’s focused on his team’s winning streak – and pays tribute to the mentality at Molde.
The Bodo/Glimt Moldy match, which can be watched on Max and Discovery on Saturday at 18.00, will be a key match in the final third of Elitsirin.
After 20 rounds, his generator tops by 48 points. Glimt has 41 points, five goals better.
Watch Eliteserien and OBOS league live on Discovery +
– I do not consider it a conclusion to the series, because nothing is specified there, but I understand the question. The outcome in Bodo will determine how continuity will be, says Molde President Erling Mo.
– I think this is a fairly ordinary match. He says: We will play our game.
Heading north with seven straight wins at Eliteserien. The 3–4 loss to the Vikings on May 7 is the last defeat. That means 15 games without a loss.
We have players who have been incredibly good at whistling. We “wash” the match out of the system and look forward to the next stage. The group showed an incredible mentality. If we fail, we won’t be affected either – we just continue our own game, Mo describes.
Bodo/Glimt played eight unbeaten matches (7-1-0) and used Record-breaking transfer window.
– I have no comment on what they choose to do with the money. It is up to each club individually. We have our philosophy which we are very happy with. We want to bring in the players that we develop and make them so good that we sell them at a good profit.
Then the other clubs choose their entrance. But it is good for people to be aggressive and ambitious.
Molde tried to sign Odds defender Odin Biortoft on deadline, and according to him TV 2 The club also tested the talent of Strømsgodset Tobias Guliksen.
“I think he’s an incredibly interesting player and I see great potential in him,” Moe tells VG about Gulliksen.
– Do you hope to land it in the next window?
– You never know what will happen at the next crossroads. We’re in the process of planning it, and we’ll take it when the time comes, says Mo, who said he was satisfied with Christian Eriksen being brought to the club and players like current Feyenoord Sivert Mansverk staying at the club.
– We have a shortage of central defenders, and there we didn’t achieve what we wanted, but the most important thing now is to keep who we have. We’ve had interest in many of them, Mo says, but nothing has been formalized as a show.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”