Jenny Scaflan with 1 Million Dividends – E24

Jenny Scaflan with 1 Million Dividends - E24

The profile earned NOK 1.2 million in earnings last year.

Jenny Ebbing Skavlan at the 2021 Vixen Influencer Awards

Jenny Skavlan AS ended last year with a profit of $2.1 million before taxes. It was down from 2.7 million at the same time a year earlier.

The company’s sales were NOK 3.5 million in 2021, down from NOK 3.7 million in 2020.


A total of NOK 1.5 million was taken from the dividend, 1.2 million of which went to Skavlan personally through Jenny Skavlan Holding AS. The remaining 300,000 went to the Pullman Management department. In 2020, the total dividend was higher at NOK 2.3 million.

Skavlan, who has Background as TV profile, presenter and designer, among others, owns 80 percent of Jenny Skavlan AS through the holding company. Management owns the remaining 20 percent.

Read on E24 +

– She could have chosen a much easier path – and earned so much more

Harald Dal at Pullman Management explains that total sales and results vary from year to year:

Income mainly comes from a mix of different activities such as TV assignments, events and business deals.

Tice raises 200 million Norwegian kroner

Through Jenny Skavlan Holding, Skavlan owns 1.8 percent in recycling app Tise, which on Thursday raised NOK 200 million. The app, which is primarily a platform for buying and selling used clothes, brought in money from both old and new investors.

In 2016, Skavlan joined the property side as an investor and creative leader in the online marketplace.

See also  Loreen crushes Marcus & Martinus on Spotify and YouTube

With this money they want to strengthen their position in the Nordic region, to get more people to buy used clothes rather than new ones, Eric Froeland Rimm, founder and CEO of Tise, said in a statement.

“We’re also looking to see opportunities for growth outside the Nordic region,” he writes.

Scaflan also owns a 20 percent stake in FÆbrik, a sewing startup that she founded in 2020 with co-founders Ingrid Vick Lissen, Ingrid Burgton and Marie Norden.

Last year it won for the second time the “Influencer Fashion of the Year” award at the Vixen Influencer Awards.

Ashura Okorie

Ashura Okorie

"Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *