The Liverpool boss believes Steven Gerrard will return to normal after his dismissal from Aston Villa.
– I’m sure he will come back. “I have been in Liverpool for seven years now, we have not met often for various reasons, but we still develop a close relationship with each other and have always followed him,” Klopp said in the press conference before Saturday’s game. against Nottingham Forest.
– We had a quick conversation together this morning, there was nothing deep, but a little chatting. Klopp continues: I can imagine that this is disappointing for him based on what he wanted to achieve at Aston Villa.
He thinks the colleague is deceiving “gracious men”
The German stressed that it is now important how Gerrard deals with the defeat.
– Things like this can happen. Many great coaches have had to leave clubs for various reasons. He’ll be back, that’s one hundred percent certain.
Klopp on the FA penalty
The Liverpool coach has not yet received any clarification on the punishment he will receive after the red card against Manchester City. Klopp is betting to stay on the sidelines on Saturday.
– We’re following the process. As it is now, I expect to be on the bench tomorrow, but I’m not one hundred percent sure.
Nunez not sure
Darwin Nunez was taken off the field an hour before the game against West Ham on Wednesday. The reason was that he felt really bad at the break, and Klopp didn’t want to take any unnecessary chances.
But the update at Friday’s press conference was not reassuring for Liverpool fans.
– We just have to see. He received the treatment yesterday, so we’ll see what we hear about later today.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”
Al Riyadi: These are the transfer plans for United and Ten Hag
Haaland answers about the city’s future: – Good question
John Arne Riise debuts for Avaldsnes at Level 6 – NRK Rogaland – Local News, TV & Radio