previously Ole Ivars singer Lacey Johansen (72) He and his wife, Anne Heidi Johansson, witnessed everyone’s biggest nightmare.
Last Saturday, the couple’s home in Braskridfoss in the municipality of Fäler caught fire.
– We’ve lost everything. Everything we owned and was in that house, Lacey told Se og Hør over the phone.
she was oriental who first mentioned it.
I got shocked
The musician says it is a coincidence that they are both alive today.
In the afternoon, the day before the fire, Lasse made a trip to Montebello Camping to visit a friend. The wife and her mother-in-law went on vacation to Turkey earlier that week.
– When I went to bed on Friday, the phone was turned off. When I turned it on again on Saturday, there was a barrage of messages and calls from the wife, among other things.
When he read the messages, he was completely shocked. His house burned.
She is tearful and deeply affected by Lacy who goes through the incident with Se og Hør. He finds it difficult to talk about it.
– They thought I helped with the fire, but I knew of no fire. The messages say “Where are you? Count the burns.” Telle is our home.
Lasse quickly got behind the wheel and drove in the direction of Braskereidfoss, with little hope that the fire crew would be able to put out the flames.
The 72-year-old cannot describe the shock he received from the scene he met.
– We enjoyed ourselves in this house. We have decided that this is where we will live. We did a lot of work outside and inside, because it was an old house.
Lacey doesn’t think he would be alive today if he hadn’t made the trip to Montebello camp, on the border with Sweden.
– I slept in a mobile home when my wife was on vacation in Turkey, because I did not like to be alone in the big house. If I had been lying in a motorhome outside the house that night, I might have burned. As close as you actually parked.
– I feel empty
The musician could tell that everything he had and was in the house.
– I have a musical history from 1964 until now, which started with Ole Ivars. History characterizes the living room fireplace. We got different awards, cultural awards and different things like that.
– We had everything there, our clothes, and tools. The whole story burnt out for me and my wife.
I feel that everything inside me has been erased, that all history is gone. He continues: I feel completely empty, choking on his tears.
Now Lasse and his wife are trying to look forward, thanking, among other things, friends and the insurance company for all the support and help they received afterwards.
– I try to think of other things, but when I go to bed, the “animal” comes and takes you. Fortunately, we have good friends who take care of us.
No one died in the house fire.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”