Lionel Messi, Sergio Busquets, Jordi Alba and former Barcelona coach Pedro Pinto met in a restaurant with their wives on Tuesday night. According to the Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona is ready to meet.
– A meeting between Barcelona captain Sergio Busquets and Messi, where they talked about the future, should also have taken place, writes the Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo.
– The meeting must have taken place at the Enigma restaurant, and ended at one o’clock in the morning.
– where he belongs
Peter Wieland follows Spanish football more closely than most, and has done so for a number of years. He hopes Messi will return to Barcelona.
– That’s where he belongs. The story will have a completely different ending than it has now. The last thing to remember from his time shouldn’t be Messi crying when he left, Wieland tells Netavien.
Lionel Messi had a ridiculously good run at Barcelona when he was there in the past. The little magician scored 672 goals in 778 games in all competitions for the Spanish club.
Barcelona seems to be working on getting him back. But it is the same obstacle standing in their way now as when he left the club, namely the economy. It is uncertain whether the funds could have been obtained to pay Messi.
– But at the same time, it seems clear that Barcelona think it’s possible, otherwise they wouldn’t be so keen on it, says Wieland.
Do you think Messi could drop his salary to get the transfer?
– Yes, but this is very complicated. Messi can’t play for Barcelona for free even if he wanted to. There are rules about that, and there are huge costs involved.
Wieland believes it is quite clear that Messi wants to return to the club that developed him and give him the opportunity to become the unrealistic player he has become.
He uses every opportunity to return to the city. It’s where he has his friends, and it’s also where his kids have their circle of friends. Wieland says, obviously wanting to go back.
Remember: Nettavisen owns the rights to the entire Obos League and 75 Eliteserien matches!
Mundo Deportivo also writes his article That Barcelona, now coached by Messi’s former comrade Xavi, has a strong desire to bring back the legend. The same reports demSpain’s largest newspaper.
Also read: De Gea revealed in pictures: dirty tricks
– I’m not sure it’s good enough
At PSG, Messi’s numbers were less impressive, but still good. This season he has scored 15 goals in 27 games so far.
However, Messi ran into the Totally Unreal World Cup in Qatar earlier this year where he led his countrymen to victory. The Argentine has been named FIFA World Player of the Year once again, largely due to his performances in the controversial tournament.
– Messi is still able to be a decisive factor. But Barcelona does not have as many manual workers as Argentina. Barcelona’s style of play does not have this ability. Wieland concludes that there are a lot of things that Xavi will have to change if the transition becomes a reality.
The transfer window opens on July 1, when you’ll get an answer as to where Messi will continue his footballing career.
Also read: The American giant is in touch: – This happened for the first time
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”
Ten years ago they shocked City – now they can be bought by 21-year-olds
Sarpsborg 08, Football | Sarpsborg 08 tied the first division team in the cup
Gikstad’s criticisms of Vipers: – Very surprising