This spring, Liva Ingebrigtsen (26 years old) was relevant as one of the participants in the hit TV 2 “Kompani Lauritzen”.
Sealv Even if the 26-year-old girl does not become a corporate tiger, she can still decorate herself With another title – an author.
– Kept losing his life
This week, the mother of two published her first book. The first book is a children’s book called “Familien Springebrigtsen Makes a Circus”.
When Se og Hør met the new author, before the book’s launch, she could tell she was very much looking forward to presenting her latest project.
– I’m so excited, it’s the first time I’ve ever done something like this.
Ingebrigtsen can say that although it is currently very common to write children’s books with a moral or didactic core, this was not her main goal.
Drop the ultimate party
– The book is designed primarily for entertainment. I know it’s really cool that there’s a moral behind it, but I tried to make something I liked when I was young. I wanted to write something that would give me some reading pleasure.
– I read it to my children, and they think it was very funny. But I am very excited to see how others will receive it.
Now you’re hoping that the first book will open the door to a new career path – one you’ve been dreaming of for so long.
– I’ve always wanted to write a book, it was my big childhood dream – so I hope I can publish more, the 26-year-old admitted.
– Henrik was crazy
When the mother of two sat down to write, the story had been on her mind for a long time.
– A very hot topic
– “The Springebrigtsen Family” is about a family who thinks they are perfectly normal and everyone else is not – something that most families often think. Along the way, there are some items that change everyday life a little and make it a little different and a little more fun.
A children’s book often contains various illustrations. For Ingebrigtsen it was important to make it herself.
– It was very intense and took a long time. Henrik (Ingebrigtsen, Husband’s Diary anm.) was crazy. There were paint splatters everywhere.
Shock from reality: – Never seen before
– I got too carried away with it and insisted on painting with watercolors, but it was fun. The author emphasized that it is fun and stressful.
Also read: – So much in love
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”
Bjorn Ulvaeus defends Agnetha Fältskog after ‘Take a Chance’: – Very uncomfortable
Stacy Solomon was welcomed for a candid photoshoot
Nicki Minaj is being sued by a jeweler