Denmark’s Lucas Graham, better known as ‘7’, is on his way to Norway this fall.
The eight concerts in Norway are part of one european tour With 23 dates under the name “Pink Tour”, the first since 2017.
– It’s been a long time since the past. We bring with us new songs and beautiful moments to share and we can’t wait to celebrate with you and sing together all the songs you already love and know so well,” says forward and driving force Lukas Forchhammer.
Lukas Graham is known not least for the song “7 Years” which was nominated for Grammys three times from 2015. According to the press release, the song was among the first 25 songs globally to cross 1 billion streams on Spotify. The album has sold more than 25 million copies worldwide.
The group is now in the process of completing the recording of their fourth studio album.
Here Lucas Graham plays in Norway
* September 29 – Bodo, swimming pool
* September 30 – Tromsø, Studenthuset Driv
* October 5 – Sandefjord, Hjertnes Aula
* October 6 – Oslo, Centrum Theatre
* October 7 – Bergen, USF Shipyard
* October 8 – Drammen, Mashhad Al Ittihad
* November 25 – Kristiansand, Caledonia Hall
* November 26 – Stavanger, Stavanger Concert Hall
Andrea Bocelli to Bistranda
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”