Sagar Hamawandi, a lawyer and police lawyer working in the Akhtar police district, said the police had chosen to register a case and conduct an investigation into the incident as it was a violent incident. Press release.
A man has been arrested and charged with felony criminal mischief after he was rushed to Flekkefjord Hospital with serious injuries on Friday night.
The accused is a respectable 40-year-old. He was interrogated and pleaded not guilty.
According to the police, the person has been released, but the status of the culprit is still there.
Police are also acting on the assumption that these injuries may have been caused by a bicycle accident.
Many witnesses at that place
Many were at the scene when the incident was reported.
Based on the information provided by these witnesses, the police arrested and prosecuted the 40-year-old man.
There are still interviews with many witnesses.
– These will be taken beyond Saturday afternoon, Hamawandi says.
– Can anything be said about the relationship between the victims and the accused?
– Currently it is not acceptable.
According to police, there was no indication that any objects or weapons were used.
Forensic scientists went to the scene and obtained technical clues.
There is no denying that injuries may be the result of a bicycle accident
Police were also informed that a person was killed in a bicycle accident on Friday morning.
– At present, the police cannot deny that there were serious injuries to the injured in the bicycle accident, says Hamawandi.
– So the course of events is not clear at present?
– That’s right.
It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.
– At present it is not known whether it is possible. The police prosecutor tells NRK that he is in the hospital and we will see when we can investigate.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”