theOn Wednesday, the stage was set for the official coronation of King Charles (74) and Queen Camilla (75) in London, England.
Royals from all over the world made the trip here to mark the historic moment. From Norway, there is Crown Prince Haakon (49 years old) and Crown Princess Mette-Marit (49 years old).
Watch Princess Kate’s secret tribute to Diana
He dined on Friday evening at Buckingham Palace, with the Crown Prince at his place.
Mette-Marit wore an asymmetric white and red blazer by Alexander McQueen, and a white wool skirt from Norwegian Envelope1976.
“It means a lot to us that Mette-Marit opts for a Norwegian design for an occasion like this, not least because it goes for reuse,” says Celine Aagaard for KK.
I am proud and moved at the same time.
It’s KK who made Aagaard, the founder, co-owner and creative director of the Norwegian brand, realize that Mette-Marit wears her designs in London.
You can get Princess Kate earrings for 200 SEK
– I didn’t know about this before the pictures appeared. Mette Marit is able to create new outfits from the classics she already has in her wardrobe, and the skirt is beautifully paired with the Alexander McQueen jacket.
Mette Marit has worn a skirt before.
– This is a classic and timeless skirt in 100 percent Italian wool worn by Mette-Marit for the first time in 2020.
She praises the crown prince for recycling.
– For those of us who focus on designing timeless, monochromatic clothing that lasts, with multiple use and reuse in mind, it’s very nice to see that Mette-Marit is choosing to reuse, especially for an occasion like this.
The story of Diana’s controversial “revenge dress”.
Princess Sofia gets fashion credit for this
She is required to pack one outfit in her suitcase. The reason is heartbreaking
Se & Hør’s royal correspondent, Caroline Vagle, is also proud of Mette-Marit’s choice of clothing.
– Crown Princess Mette-Marit honors the Norwegian and British design tonight! With a jacket from Britain’s Alexander McQueen and a skirt from Envelope 1976’s Norwegian. I have to say I think it’s incredibly cool that she chose to wear a skirt from Envelope 1976, which is a very up and coming brand.
– I’ve used Crown Skirt before. Recycling is good! And by using it this evening, Mette-Marit really puts the Norwegian brand on the map. This evening, she and she know, adds Vagle, clothes get a lot of attention.
Kate Middleton did as Diana
When Leah Isadora Behn celebrated her 18th birthday recently, she opted for a dress from the Norwegian brand.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”
Pattie Boyd inspired George Harrison and Eric Clapton to write some of the world’s most famous love songs.
Jennifer Aniston is upset: – It drives me crazy
CarPlay – Updated with new features