Friday marked the start of what’s considered the big TV 2 project this fall, “traitor” – Program led by VGTV file and former “Farmen” presenter Mads Hansen (38).
Briefly explained, “the traitor” is about 20 famous people – players – moving to Anders Jahre’s villa in Sandefjord. Here they must complete a series of missions and challenges to build as much prize as possible.
At the same time, three players are chosen to be traitors. No one knows who the traitors are except for the three themselves. Traitors are tasked with misleading and eliminating loyalists, while loyalists are tasked with exposing the three who don’t play on the same team as them.
The first to exit the program were the influential Kristen Gelsvik (36), who was forced to surrender after being eliminated by traitors, who would turn out to be Jonas Lehaug (33), Katherine Fossum (44) and Jorn Lehr Horst (52).
They decide to eliminate Gjelsvik in an attempt to remove suspicions that Lihaug was one of the traitors. He and Gelsvik swore not to “kill” each other if one of them had the chance.
– I’m so sorry I’m in “three seconds”. It’s also true, I hardly set foot where we were going to stay for ten days. I was ready for a housewife’s vacation, but it didn’t work out that way, says the 36-year-old homecoming to Dagbladet.
– I was annoyed. My immediate reaction was that this couldn’t be true, because I was so excited. I was disappointed that I didn’t really get into that concept, it was crap. But someone has to come out first, and when I sit down and look at him I understand why it turned out that way.
At the end of July, it became known that Jelsvik and her boyfriend of ten years, 30-year-old Dennis Bob Thorsen, They went their separate ways. To Dagbladet, the “betraying” post sent home reveals that the breakup was already underway when she got home from recording.
– Yes, it’s not like it ended in July, it ended mentally for a while. We knew we were on our way to where we ended up, says Gelsvik, who adds that the former couple spent a long time digesting everything before them. I came out with the news.
– At the same time, it becomes very painful when you put two lines under the answer, if you understand. We’ve had a few months to get a little over that. It’s ten years old, so it’s not just about pressing a button to banish feelings.
She says it was sad to rush, but maybe it would have been better to go home to arrange her own life anyway.
– I was facing this crisis in my life, because it had already begun at that time. I just came home to a mess. In retrospect, it might not have been the time to be involved in a TV taping at the time, Kristen Gilsvik tells Dagbladet.
Near the end of the Friday program, another participant quit. Then they all have to vote on who they think is a traitor. The person with the most votes must go home, and at the same time the person must reveal his or her role in the game.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”