The Swedish actress of television, theater and cinema was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
The 66-year-old said Nyhetsmorgon from TV4 Sunday.
Gunke started noticing that she forgot things about a year ago
– Everyone does, as we say, but it happens more and more often.
The actress tells how in the end she no longer remembers the lines, and remakes a special episode when she does not remember the lines to a “small, small role”, and is forced to give up.
– Then I understood that this is a serious thing.
Tears come when you say.
Gunke called a doctor, and underwent several rounds of diagnosis, before eventually receiving a phone call from the doctor.
– They said we want you to book an hour, and to take someone with you. Then I realized it was Alzheimer’s disease.
Nina Jonk has starred in a number of films and TV series, such as “Hedebyborna”, “Life in Fagervik”, “The Murgers in Fjällbacka: The Queen of Light” and “Before We Die”.
In Norway, some will remember her for her role as a mother in Wam and Vennerød “Lucky” from 1992, where she played against Björn Skajstad, Joron Kilsby and Henrik Mistad, among others.
Aftonbladet She wrote that the actress received a lot of love after appearing on TV 4. She appreciates it very much.
– It was absolutely unbelievable. There are a lot of callers that I don’t know at all, and many of them have the same problem. It’s really cool, she told the newspaper.
Alzheimer’s disease is an insidious disease, and differs greatly in how quickly brain breakdown occurs.
– I don’t know what will happen in the future. But in the end, I know what will happen, Nina Jonke tells Aftonbladet.
The disease is fatal.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”