Opposition parties have stated they will not run in the by-elections. “Now he has attacked another country,” writes the Polish newspaper. Another writes, “The prime minister is now attacking a country where we have always lived in harmony.”
To share in the profits
– Norway’s surplus of oil and gas exports has averaged more than a hundred billion euros in recent years. This is unfair, they should share, said the Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki on Saturday.
The statements were made at the National Youth Congress he attended.
The Prime Minister encouraged Polish youth to “write to their friends in Norway” about this.
– We are all angry at Russia, that’s right. But ladies and gentlemen, young friends, something is wrong. Write to your young friends in Norway. Moraviki told the assembly that they should share this huge surplus.
He emphasized that the letter was not a signal of a formal antitrust inquiry into the allegations, but rather a signal of a formal antitrust inquiry into the allegations.
– What is indirectly happening to the country through the war started by Putin. This is unfair, wrong.
Focus on your own problems
Jørn Holm Hansen, Senior Researcher at Oslo Met, NIBR. He knows Poland well. He says the Polish government’s “genetic code” should carry out verbal attacks on other countries.
– In this case, I can only imagine that there is one Hansen says lightning is the conduit for the growing problems that these refugees are creating.
There are now two million Ukrainian refugees in Poland.
– There are some costs for this. For example, rental prices in Polish cities have risen sharply. About 20 percent of Warsaw residents are now Ukrainian refugees. Groups on the right side of the ruling party have begun to play into racism and are questioning whether it is right to prioritize Ukrainians over the country’s own poor, Holm Hansen says.
He thinks Moraviki thinks of countries within the European Union and the EEA that Norway should share not only its own country but also the largest surplus.
– Those who need more funding for the flow of refugees should get more help.
– The Prime Minister is a professional politician. One who does not issue such statements without forethought. They are designed for the inner audience. That is how the regime works. This indicates major problems with some other countries. Holm Hansen says the solution must come from other European countries.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”
Weather, Oslo | Missed the notification? So, it’s too good to be true
It is forecast to be sunny and warm in southern Norway for the foreseeable future. But in northern Norway the weather turns gray and wet
Trans woman Alexandra Fredvall calls for wardrobes suitable for everyone – NRK Sørlandet – Local news, TV and radio