Easter Sunday II: Watch the season opener at Eliteserien on tv 2 play.
This Strømsgodset gem has really made its breakthrough in the navy blue suit.
Now he’s receiving praise from last year’s Eliteserien player, Hugo Vetlesen.
– Eliteserien’s biggest talent has to be Gulliksen, says Vetlesen on the national football team’s Instagram account during Marbella’s stay.
The main character himself is not direct in his answer.
– Heh heh, yes and no. That’s really good to hear, but I’m really looking forward to the season. I’m willing to perform on the field, Guliksen says, so I don’t have much to say about that.
Ready to show what I’m good at
The 19-year-old is determined that this is the season when he will really take the next step to impressing the league.
– I want to produce more goals and contribute to improving the team’s performance this year. Now I have to take up the challenge and show what I’m good at, says Guliksen.
imaginary: Prepare your team now!
Last summer, Molde turned down an offer to buy the youngster, one of the top sales targets at the Drammen club.
He himself is very relaxed about transfer speculation.
– Only my agent handles this, so I actually know very little. It’s always about performance, Guliksen says, so you can see what happens.
A young and promising band
Tobias Gulliksen is one of the many youngsters who have had the opportunity to don the Godset shirt. The combination of a new and purposeful coach, with young and ambitious players, is boosting expectations around the team before the season kicks off.
– I feel like it’s getting serious. We’ve got a lot of young and promising, some untested stuff, says the 19-year-old, but I really believe in the Godset team here.
Gulliksen is looking forward to the club’s future, with more and more young players on the field for the Blues.
We now have a number of young players who have the opportunity. We are trying to build a young and good team. Guliksen continues that exciting things are happening at the club.
In addition, it highlights Fabian Holst-Larsen and Jonas Terkelsen as two young players who can really make headway this season.
A step forward in all respects
Gulliksen is very satisfied with Jørgen Isnes’ start to the season as the new head coach. The young man noted some positive factors.
– We play more in training, which I really like. Perhaps a step ahead on all possible points when it comes to facilities and planning sessions. It’s been pretty good so far, Guliksen concludes.
Despite a slightly uneven performance during the run-up to the race, the youngster is confident he will be well prepared for the start of the series.
On the team side, this was a somewhat mixed tour. It’s a bit like warming up with a new coach. I feel confident that we will be properly prepared for the first series round in Åråsen,” concludes Gulliksen.
Second Sunday of Easter: First round of the series
tv 2 play
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”
Lionel Messi, Inter Miami | Make sure the Instagram numbers explode: – “The Messi Effect”
Al Riyadi: These are the transfer plans for United and Ten Hag
Haaland answers about the city’s future: – Good question