– Mayor Lars Feltstadt says many are suffering in Aster today.
Two 18-year-old women sat in the car, walked Saturday night and ended up on the roof of the Asteraeus near Bergen. One woman died and the other is in Hawkland Hospital.
– It was a tragic, tragic accident. The worst thing that can happen. Now it is important to take care of each other and talk to each other, and we will provide the municipality with the resources we have.
He was informed of the accident on Saturday night and says all thoughts now go to those closest to him and relatives.
Nadedatane, after 8pm, rumors of a traffic accident spread to Wallestrandswagen in Aster.
There were two women in the car, and one died in town. The other was taken by ambulance to Hawkland Hospital.
– We have activated the crisis team. On Saturday night, there was a meeting place where they could meet the crisis team and the police.
More and more young people are flocking to Wallace on Saturday night.
– Seriously miss
The girl was a student at Osteri High School.
– This is absolutely awful tragedy. It affects us, the staff, and all the students, ”said Chief Widder Duffland.
School will be open from 2pm on Sunday. In the afternoon, fellow students will march in procession to the scene of the accident to lay flowers.
– We know the student well. Here is a student who is well known in the community who had many friends.
The head teacher describes herself as a social and happy woman until her death, which she greatly misses in the classroom environment at school.
On both Sundays and Mondays – the school will closely follow the students.
– It is very important to be together and talk together in the future, says the Chief.
According to the 110 Exchange, the car ended up on the roof. They wrote on Twitter on Saturday that the car would leak and cause major damage. On the Exchange, John Ow Haga said he met with rescue workers.
– We were notified of the accident at 20.15. A car is said to be lying on the roof. And the person got out of the car. Reputation of the fire service from Osteri with two fire trucks. They helped get the others out of the car.
Said a neighbor who was at home at the time of the accident Bergens Tidende On Saturday they heard a loud noise.
– I heard a terrible noise and thought it was someone blowing mountains.
Also called an air ambulance.
Police confirm that relatives have been notified of the crash and death.
In a press release on Sunday night, police write that forensic technicians have arrived at the scene of the crash, where they will join the accident team of the Norwegian Public Road Administration to carry out further investigations.
That work continued until Sunday.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”