On Friday, the stage was set for the end of the scenes success Forræder, which provided intrigue, ample drama, and endless speculation.
Many participants do not hide the fact that the entire stay was a mind-heavy game, and they had to resort to over-analyzing every element inside the villa.
Despite the fact that viewers were already filled with all the drama before, they also noticed one thing about presenter Mads Hansen (38) – and now many celebrities have joined in.
See what everyone is reacting to?
Most people would recognize Hansen in his standard outfit – a hoodie and jeans.
But throughout the celebrity match season, viewers saw a new side of the ex-footballer. While the 38-year-old led the players into the boardroom and issued both the rules of the game and the tasks – he put on a new uniform and “hip” each time.
It provoked many reactions, with many people noticing that it was unrecognizable:
– I’ve seen quite a few reactions, and it’s just fun! In “Civil Life” you can describe me as a kind of “gray mouse” – at least in terms of clothes. I don’t do much of myself. So their reaction is that they have never seen me in such clothes before.
It has long been speculated whether Hansen himself chooses new clothes every day, or whether he is told what to wear.
Now it answers what everyone is wondering.
– He’s a barber, and I won’t hide it. The arrangement from the production was that it had to fit in with that era, and that it had to be a bit of a “Cluedo” style. It wasn’t appropriate to stand there in a hoodie and jeans, he says and continues:
– Those clothes were chosen to fit the theme. Then the clothes would be a little different from what people used to see me in.
Furthermore, the 38-year-old explains that there are two outfits chosen for him, usually day and evening outfits. But despite the fact that the presenter created a storm in his wild clothes, there is one thing with which people react.
– What people have noticed, which I had a lot of sense of humor along the way – are these white pants. It’s not unusual with white pants, but for me it is unusual! It became an inside joke while recording.
The white pants became so ridiculous that one of the participants thought it was a hint in the game:
– The first time I brought white pants, one of the traitors thought it was actually a reference to the mission! This might say something about how frightened they are.
The story of the white pants goes on and on, almost leaking to social media. Hansen’s close friend and fellow “Spårtsklubben” Erik Volstad (35 years old) also noticed this phenomenon.
Additionally, one of this year’s participant, radio host Kim Johan Dahl (33), described the pants as a kind of Christmas gift:
Before the presenter stands on the stairs in his new uniform and is forced to deliver the news to the participants, they must go through a process. There are many mounting tests, and Hansen agreed with everything.
– There are of course some outfits that are more “me”, but it’s also difficult when the arrangement is “traitor style”. But it has become somewhat of a moot point. If we’re lucky enough to get another season, the question is whether I’ll stay under the radar more, or go ahead and accept it.
– but perhaps a difficult challenge for a designer to dress me in clothes that are “me”, while at the same time wearing the villa. There are two opposites, so I think we’ve analyzed them well.
Watch the Forræder Final on Friday 11 November on TV 2 Direkte and TV 2 play.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”
Crown Princess Victoria stole Duchess Meghan’s style at the royal wedding
Erica Jane: — responds to dating rumors
Viggo Venn fights in ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ final: The joke is in Norwegian